PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well there is no happiness in private life (((Is not present absolutely what desire to borrow or occupy...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 02:24
Well there is no happiness in private life (((Is not present absolutely what desire to be engaged in sex. With the husband we together five years. Four in marriage or spoilage. Last three years sex happens once a month (oral the truth more often). The husband wants much more often. I understand it or him, but make I can nothing. It has begun for a long time When we have met, I was engaged in sex with the great pleasure, problems have then begun. I have got used to borrow or occupy an active position in sex, well for example to be the initiator of sex, to choose a pose, etc. (up to the husband I had other guy), and the husband too preferred to be active, in addition was not too skilful. When novelty of attitudes or relations with the husband has passed or has taken place, it began to irritate a little, but all all the same was not bad. And then the child was born and problems have begun. A floor of year I slept for 2, 5 3 hours per day and that with breaks, then as early as a year for 4 5 hours rising sometimes almost everyone a floor of hour to the child. To me it was resolute not before sex. The husband was eternally unsatisfied, constantly stuck to me. Eventually I began to perceive it as serious, unpleasant job. In addition, as the husband continuously acted as the initiator of sex, I have absolutely ceased to perceive it or him, as desired the man. Now with the child it became easier also to me it would be desirable to adjust the intimal life. But I absolutely want nothing, I do not test any desires neither in occasion of the husband nor in occasion of other men. I certainly had "holidays", few times for the last a floor of year. But it was when I came back from visitors in podpitii moreover and having looked or seen a sensuality on the TV. Well I cannot drink each time when the husband would like seksa-and toper to become not for long. Whether is what be an output or exit???

Huch
15.08.2004, 04:40
So you explain, being sober why do not want.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 10:42
Good question. If I could understand it can also of a problem would not become. And so well on I am raised or excited also all. Or it is unpleasant to me or shchekotno or it is sick, everything in not normal sex.

Huch
16.08.2004, 00:17
The initial stage of an alcoholism seems to me at you.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 04:52
:) At a regularity of drinking of times in two - three months? Hardly:)

Del
17.08.2004, 22:43
Huch, you are the ordinary boor. Excuse, certainly.

Huch
18.08.2004, 12:55
Yes is not present, that you, for God's sake! I on a rank not pritenduju.

Well here
19.08.2004, 01:19
It is necessary otsenit-how much or as far as your husband it is capable to understand and listen to you in general. If nesposoben-that or give up as a bad job itself, or get or start the lover.

Cheerful
19.08.2004, 19:28
Anektdot; After short sex the wife vlepljaet to the husband a slap in the face. For what? - For that that you are not able! Also receives reciprocal. For what? For that that you know as it is necessary!

Nina
21.08.2004, 11:01
Probably you too ustali and to you it is necessary to have a rest properly. If there is an opportunity, go kuda-nibud together. There can be a problem that you cannot "raslabitsja" cleanly psychologically from the pulled hard cares and housekeeping. If you do not wish to lose the husband, solve more soon this problem, be a few or a little;little bit actress, can that is necessary simitirovat (probably has written incorrectly, but I do not know as correctly). The girls ready on all and at once by series always many or a lot of;much.

Nina
21.08.2004, 13:00
Probably you too ustali and to you it is necessary to have a rest properly. If there is an opportunity, go kuda-nibud together. There can be a problem that you cannot "raslabitsja" cleanly psychologically from the pulled hard cares and housekeeping. If you do not wish to lose the husband, solve more soon this problem, be a few or a little;little bit actress, can that is necessary simitirovat (probably has written incorrectly, but I do not know as correctly). The girls ready on all and at once by series always many or a lot of;much.

I.D.
22.08.2004, 13:14
The innervation was broke or disturbed spinomozgovaja, erogenic zones have moved. Descend or go to tselitelju-bio-energetics, he will clean channels. Can check up my guess, not leaving from a room: http: // larina. by. ru/

=> I.D.
23.08.2004, 12:15
:) Yes there are no erogenic zones here not and, not in a stomach they were displaced:)

MONIKA
24.08.2004, 01:36
And you did not try to look a sensuality without alcohol?