PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, and whether really to itself to help or assist - without the reference or manipulation to the doctor...

Tatyana
21.08.2004, 16:32
Tell or Say, please, and whether really to itself to help or assist - without the reference or manipulation to the doctor? I am awful neuverenna, I am am excruciated constantly with pavors, I constantly think " and what will think of me? ". I do not have money for the psychotherapist that them to receive - it is necessary to find job, and I cannot by virtue of the pavors. Recently descended or went on one interview - was as a squeezed orange morally, it seemed to me, that all have thought, that I the inutile person. And in fact reason I understand, that such cannot be, but peerly the pavor does not pass or take place all. And business not only in job - I am afraid of all, it is possible to tell or say the life I am afraid.
Can eat any books, exercises, or tablets without the prescription that though kak-that to help or assist?

Tolokonin A.O.
24.08.2004, 01:23
There are also books and exercises. Where do you live? Write about itself on mine E-Mail. tolokonin@mtu-net. ru