PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I am am irritated with behaviour of my son (12)...

Julia
23.08.2004, 15:34
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I am am irritated with behaviour of my son (12). Since a birth he was always very restless boy, often does or makes on a harm. For example, you ask it or him to not rustle, to not publish any awful sounds, type as from film "Tarzan" when I have a headache or when I look a telecast, but he it is simple so it is not appeased... For that, chto-he would cease, it is necessary to shout at it or him more loudly. I consider or count abnormal such education, but I can do or make nothing with myself, such minutes he simply enrages me! Tell or say, I do not have not enough to it or him;them love, in fact acceptance does not suffice? Gde-that read, what acceptance should be obligatory in sufficient parent love is a truth? And there can be my such reaction is normal for any mum? In general, if to speak about mine to the attitude or relation to the son, I cannot tell or say, that is dissatisfied with it or him constantly, it only incidentally happens... I very much like it or him, but, apparently, the love should be even more, more strongly.. . I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Bobrov A.E.
24.08.2004, 00:28
Similar, that has put not so much in you, how much in itself. Simply it is necessary for your son of more attention, than to other children or guys at its or his age. Here he also is capricious. Other variant ostoit that it or he has the some people trulnosti with self-checking and attention. In that case it is necessary to show the doctor and to appoint or nominate koe-what preparations of type of Nootropilum.