PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my mother (her 53 years) fixing or lingering a hysterical neurosis. Vperv...

Elena
22.08.2004, 18:25
Hello! At my mother (her 53 years) fixing or lingering a hysterical neurosis. For the first time he at it or her has appeared 10 years ago, hurted or was ill;was sick nearby 2 years then all has passed or has taken place. Now here already there is more than year to her its or her illness or disease has again returned, doctors speak that this time vyzvanaja a climacterium. Year of treatment has given nothing. At home she is cannot, and put it or her in hospital senselessly. We live in Baku and hospitals here leave much to be desired, to her in them only becomes worse. Whether prompt please there are in Moscow psychiatric clinics where it is possible to lay down on treatment not to citizens of Russia. I understand what is it platno. To you I shall be grateful if you prompt me such hospital, and for any advice or council. Thanks.

Pronin D.A.
24.08.2004, 00:15
Services render citizens of other states in the Centre of science of Mental Health (NTSPZ), ph. (095) 117 81 47. Details can be learned or found out on a site: www. psychiatry. ru. And also - in scientific research institute of psychiatry, ph. (095) 963 76 31.