PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! It seems, I shall soon lose mind. To me 24 years. Married. To the husband 26....

Anonimka
09.08.2004, 22:49
Help or Assist! It seems, I shall soon lose mind. To me 24 years. Married. To the husband 26. Children are not present and we do not want while. Here that me began on accrueing or increasing to disturb recently. I start to be jealous the husband to.... To little girls. In soul or douche settles monstor when I hear its or his exclamations that " what beautiful girl! " And thus at it or him such look and moods, kak-as if he speaks about the lubymoj to the woman. ((in tom-continually, that he does not speak about these girls as about children! He sees in them the future beautiful women. And me already in a shiver throws. ((I already start to hate children of 3 10 years. Especially if I see, that they like the husband. ((((to me it seems, that will pass or take place time, these children will grow also to the husband they will be more interesting and attractive, than I. Though, on the other hand I understand, that he not such person. Voobshchem I do not know, how to me to be, but I cannot hear its or his admiration of little girls ((((((((((((That to me to do or make? How to me to be? I the beautiful little girl, but seem to me, that in the 23 I already the old woman... ((((((thanks for any advice or council.

Anonimka
13.08.2004, 07:51
(In the age of divergences, me almost 24 years) have turned out

Ego
16.08.2004, 14:20
Anonimka, already that he admires with them aloud speaks that anything "criminal" in this admiration net-the beauty should touch or tamper with, in its or her any display. By the way, you are assured, what your husband does not want the child?

Anonimka
17.08.2004, 00:55
Only pochemu-that does not touch me, when he speaks about beauty of mine rovesnits.. And here when it is a question of more younger, yes... Well and on the bill of that, he wants the child or not... He certainly wants, but on three abortions me has already sent, because considers or counts, that time has not come..

JUlja
18.08.2004, 23:42
:) do not worry, as a category these girls never will grow. And in general the jealousy is such feeling excruciating, you would tell or say to the husband that he left the delights at itself(himself) if they so touch you is better.

ErnestaGekkel
20.08.2004, 12:17
Hello! I wish to share the problem and to ask for you advice or council. To me and my husband for 22 years. We are married 1 year. We have 8 monthly little son. My husband helps or assists me with all, carries out all my requests on the house and on care of the child. But there are 2 problems: the temperament of my husband differs from mine. I feel necessity of sex every day, he has enough once a week. So was vsegda-he such person. At me iz-for it or this the strain collects, I start to cling to it or him;them, to carp at words. He estestvennol states the discontent, I speak that all time noju. I explain to him, that I should be given more caress, hotjaby, elementary, to embrace and iron before a dream then I shall feel its or his love to me and I shall not be nyt. He speaks, that he the man and at it or him is not present need or requirement constantly to give me caress. For me the main thing in attitudes or relations is touches and mutual caress. He does not give it or this to me and considers or counts, that I think out all and that I have gone mad on sex. I ask simply me to embrace more often. I consider or count that love this display of tactile experiences, aon considers or counts what is it obsaljutno not important. I even have a desire to be realized where that on starone. And the second moment (as to me kazhetsja he follows from the first problem): when we look televizov or magazines and my husband suddenly speaks, that here at this I like a figure, and at this to like the face, I start to go mad simply during such moments. Mogj to slap a door and to leave in other room. The same with its or his last life - I am jealous terribly of former girl-friends. He can show me what nibud a photo and tell or say - " here this girl she model, we met her ". " And here this girl she in Vahtangova plays, we did not meet her, and simply we had a sex. " After my stages he speaks that has understood all, but then all repeats. He considers or counts what is it quite normally and I too can tell to him about the men, speaks, that he trusts me and does not doubt of my love and if I want that I can tell to him about the last life. At many my girlfriends similar problems, neuzhile the man's psychology is so distinct from ours, what with her women of the world are reconciled all?

TO
23.08.2004, 15:03
Mine here I too began to notice to little girls (children) roughly!!! In me what that notices children's features and speaks... About nihmne it suspiciously also is not pleasant: dofantazirovalsja I feel!!!

Shimanskij O.I.
23.08.2004, 23:47
Dear Anonimka! Probably, your jealousy and a pain is shown as a result of the traumas of abortion transferred or carried by you. In that case is better to address to psihoterapevtu-to the woman who could help or assist together with you to you to understand your internal sensations.