PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, that a question silly, but: who as cares and communicates with parents?...

tusja
14.08.2004, 08:31
I understand, that a question silly, but: who as cares and communicates with parents? There was he as I MCH reproaches me that I do not like parents and do not care. I do not think, what is it so. We every day hours by phone talk to them, once a week I at them happen in the evening and I spend the night (I live from them 1, 5 hours of driving), in the summer for some days with them on a summer residence I get out (the summer residence in 400 km, and holiday and without that small as I do not like a summer residence) does not turn out any more. Few times in a year I deduce or I remove;I take out them in theatre. Always I am engaged in the organization of their rest (I choose tour agency, hotel, all I find out, meal with them behind permits). By itself, I look after, if are ill or sick. I listen or auscultate about all of them to problems, I try to give advice or council, to console. But he considers or counts, what is it all nonsense. That I should pull out them in cafe on a regular basis, to go to theatre of times in a month or more often, to indulge their gifts constantly. But: both they and I the borrowed or occupied people, we work much. To buy it or him often theater tickets or to drive in cafe to me dearly or expensively. And in general, considering, that their attitude or relation to me - the continuous criticism (mine MCH, jobs, lives, habits, friends) and absoljutoe apathy to my pleasures, and if problems - so they not about mine, and about the experiences think. So by and large with them it is not so interesting to me. But I care of them, I communicate. Or the truth I do or make nothing? How you consider or count? And what you do or make for parents?

Michael chudo@mail.ru
15.08.2004, 01:29
You MCH has found an interesting way to get rid of you on hours and days. Unique attitudes or relations which are necessary for supporting or maintaining with parents - to see once a month for 1 2 hours (in some celebratory dates or on days off), and to support, if require. Neither to you, nor such care is not necessary to them. The imposed goods - always angrily.

Monika
18.08.2004, 02:15
And he how to care of the parents, as also you?

tusja
20.08.2004, 06:49
He cares of mum more me. As the father has died, and mum he has pulled out from that light couple of years back.

Vladushka
23.08.2004, 22:51
Communicate with the parents as consider it necessary, and to whom do not listen.