PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I can certainly and have to the wrong address addressed, but at me such pr...

Margo
13.08.2004, 08:22
Hello. I can certainly and have to the wrong address addressed, but at me such problem. I cannot be defined or determined in the one as whom I would wish to work. To be exact I in general would not have guesses whom I wished to be. I have finished university meh-mat, now I work as the operator in the wholesale company and I do not like this job and before where that to arrange on other place, it is necessary to understand before whom you wish to become. And I do not know. Other operational experience at me is not present, and to change often a place of job I do not want. As to me to be how to find itself? Prompt, any literature which helps or assists to define or determine "bents" in professional sphere can eat. In general, help or assist, and that I already and have exhausted also all relatives have exhausted.

15.08.2004, 10:36
It can will help. http: // www. ht. ru/prof/teleprof/about. html
Success!

WarLord
17.08.2004, 15:30
And than you like to be engaged?

Margo
20.08.2004, 18:22
I like to dance, but time is already missed, that that that to begin in this area. And so I like to something to consider or count, analyze..

WarLord
23.08.2004, 09:29
And can try or taste itself in audit, or in programming? And in connection with dances, my opinion, never late.

WarLord
23.08.2004, 20:10
And vobshche-that if is desire pozhete to strike on WarLord37@yandex. ru