PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me a problem in home life. We with the husband are married...

Majja
21.08.2004, 12:14
Hello, the doctor.
At me a problem in home life. We with the husband are married 5 years, he the normal intelligent person, but recently he has very much changed. It is impossible to talk to it or him, he can cry on me, offend without the reason. I try to speak with it or him easy, but he simply does not perceive me and, - to mine, at all does not understand, that talks to me, as the gangster from cinema. I simply do not believe ears, I do not learn or I find out it or him. At me the desire to be engaged with it or him love was gone. We do not have any personal, sincere contact. We can easy speak, only discussing any discharged events. I do not work, and, certainly, I would like to talk to it or him in the evening, but I do not insist, I do not stick to it or him;them, and he and does not require conversations, they irritate it or him. On my requests to discuss any personal questions responds: I do not want, I do not like about it or this to speak.
What to me to do or make? We planned the child, but now I do not have sensation, that we family...
In advance thanks for the answer.

Tolokonin A.O.
22.08.2004, 14:30
Majja!
For such change there are reasons and, most likely, they of psychological character. Troubles at job? Or still something? And recoups on you. Try to find out it, but in the abstract situation (restaurant, a rest house...). Offer a situation from which he will not refuse, where to him it will be comfortable. Unostentatiously find out, that it or him disturbs. Tell or say, to him that like it or him, support or maintain it or him!!!

Most likely, the program
23.08.2004, 19:58
http: // larina. by. ru/-will prompt free of charge.