PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We live together year. Though the love also is not present, but he very much is pleasant to me as the person: d...

Alla
16.08.2004, 01:02
We live together year. Though the love also is not present, but he very much is pleasant to me as the person: kind, close or attentive, careful, in sekse-it is ideal for me. But very much often and drinks, that, naturally much, leads to infinite quarrels, but only on this ground, very much I suffer iz-for it or this. He is more senior than me on 10. I, pochemu-that any more do not believe in love, kak-that there was a life up to it or him. To me already 36, and though I am very nice, it is not silly, but does not develop how it would be desirable. Its or his former wife too "is well put", by stories of friends. On my arrangements "to be treated" does not react in any way. There is a sense to suffer or bear?

Leka
17.08.2004, 00:33
Allochka, I can not give you advice or councils as almost for 10 years the life at me is younger also "has developed", fortunately. But... Saw women who were afraid to remain one and suffered or bore, in hope for the best. And then in 10 20 years of such life found in itself forces to leave. Only in 40 45 years on them it was terrible to look... Old women old and sick... That the toper has recovered, its or his desire is necessary first of all.

F Marina
18.08.2004, 13:39
Dear Alla! To live with the person, (if only there was somebody) series not a way out. Except for physical satisfaction, unfortunately, from it or him and vzjat-that nothing. It is necessary to be able to like itself, the nobility, that you want, instead of to spend time, and the main thing of force and patience for the sick person. Violently the person cannot be cured, and to be with it or him iz-for pity, thus most not satisfied as zhenshchina-it too. You the young woman, I am confident, that is obligatory to meet the man of your dream. When we rjadom-are at times blind

Leka - oshnu
20.08.2004, 04:50
Oshik to that that is pleasant. If someone suits muzh-a toper, for God's sake, let live... And if the person of respects, will not suffer or bear that to her is not pleasant. The husband my beloved, during the stay of a bachelor too some times in a year liked with friends to drink (not completely and that it was possible to philosophize hours). But knowing my aversion of alcohol IN GENERAL (even a smell I do not transfer or I carry) has refused this habit. Also notice not under my pressure that is why that to me it is not pleasant, and he very much likes me. So once again I shall repeat, to everyone the . And if someone does not dry out (or does not come off from kalvadosa) it does not mean at all what is it priemlimo for ALL.... And I did not read a triumphal arch... About what there?

Peach
21.08.2004, 09:30
If it or he has an alcoholic dependence by 46 years she it is already bright prajavljaetsja, including problems with a potency and if it or this is not present, whether that is not enough at people of not nice habits: someone smokes, someone talks smut, someone in a nose is picked, someone fingernails or nails gnaws - all this not the reason to break off or lacerate attitudes or relations, but can be a perfect occasion for this purpose

Elen
21.08.2004, 16:14
In my opinion, here it is impossible to compare. One business when it only a habit - then from it or her it is really possible to refuse for the sake of the beloved. An another matter, when it already illness or disease (in the given situation). And from illness or disease even if very much someone you like, is simple so to not refuse. As in the given situation and ljubvi-that is not present, as is noticed initially. As to me I to suffer or bear did not become. Kogda-that years in 20 me was necessary to leave such person - both kind, and correct, and careful which wished to marry me - I have simply presented, that for both of us waits in the further, have understood, that I shall not suffer or bear it and have decided to tear off, have not reached yet wedding fanfares and - then it would be more difficult than a unpleasant joint life morally. And you, Alla, apparently, are afraid to leave in uncertainty, moreover and after all negative up to it or him? And can then to try to understand, why he pyot? At it or him something is not got on - in job, in everyday problems or in attitudes or relations with you? There are also any internal reasons if kind, close or attentive and careful constantly pulls to drink, though near to it or him is, about kom/to that to take care. The weak-willed person? Or any depression, something is constant neudovletvoryon? To you is more visible. I understand, that in this case I advise the banal things. But eventually, " to not pay attention to the settled rhythm of a life " - not an output or exit, through any time it will finally tighten or delay it or him, he sopyotsja and you with it or him any more will not make anything. But also quarrels here to business will not help or assist, just as violent treatment if he does not burn with the desire will not help or assist.

The anonym
23.08.2004, 02:45
Alla, is not present love moreover and pjan series! Well for what you so do not like yourselves? At your age the woman blossoms. Wants sincerity and mutual love. Bedte are fair with itself and be solved that is necessary for you!-)

Gogi
23.08.2004, 05:57
That for a trouble if the man will drink superfluous.. Absolutely women from mind or wit poshodili. And men already from occurrings "philosophical" with friends refuse, only that the woman was happy or enough. And can and not men one.. To you Alla I shall tell or say on a secret the liked proverb: " Luchshee-the enemy good ". And not suetites if the muzhik of kontroliruet-he knows when it is possible to drink, kogda-is not present.

Alla
23.08.2004, 18:40
The matter is that during many years I have for the first time met (though also men at me was much) NATIVE soul. When he sober (that there is a great rarity), me with it or him well and easy, as still skem was not. But almost every day to suffer or bear its or his "released" status it is intolerable, thus he still proves, that I invent all (I in fact I am not rigid trezvennitsej, and I understand, that if alcohol make, means it or him it is necessary to consume someone). I understand all, but, there are days when "has not simply accepted", and gets drunk statuses..., it is difficult for describing... Each big holiday comes to an end with that next morning I force it or him to collect things, then he very longly is kneeling..., and I once again forgive, and each following time repeats the same. Umom-that too I understand, that is necessary once and for ever with it or this to finish. Most likely the good psychiatrist because recently I am afraid of loneliness iz-for the a little bit greater or big stresses transferred or carried successively though I try " to take myself in arms or hand " is necessary to me. One of osnovnyh-3. Has got in a robbery with ibieniem at houses (narcomaniacs) back. Here such ona-the truth, up to the extremity or end...