PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please... To my girl 23. We meet 2 years. Has changed...

Alexander
19.08.2004, 08:42
Advise, please... To my girl 23. We meet 2 years. Has changed with other guy. Itself has admitted. I very much like it or her, have told or said that I shall forgive or excuse. In the answer and - " you can always remind crying... ". She very much regrets, I see that are excruciated... Speaks, that one wants pobyt and cannot respond on what is the time. In addition iz-for this case has quarrelled with the parents and wishes to move. Help or assist kind advice or council...

PM
20.08.2004, 19:11
In conformity with the theory, usually when the woman admits change - she wants, that it or her would keep. It like cry " well hold more strongly! " But I know only the theory, in practice "did not pass or take place".

vita
21.08.2004, 05:33
delo-that everyday... Forgive or excuse, the love will be stronger

The censor
21.08.2004, 07:55
From a sick head on healthy. What for one muchatsja-that (if, certainly, she is excruciated), let is better you nepospish noch-another. But at it or her but conscience like as well as chista-in fact has admitted. If you want prostit-forgive or excuse, only look that it at you in a habit has not entered.

Reflecting
22.08.2004, 04:40
How to be spoken: once - not pid " races... And why I in it do not believe... And to not remind it is necessary to have very much greater or big will power... I could not: (((

IRISHA
23.08.2004, 18:25
If one wants pobyt, whether that probably is not assured yet she wishes to remain... So it is better to not press on it or her, let will think. In occasion of to forgive or excuse or not... If it is assured or confident that you like forgive or excuse, only tell or say how much or as far as for you this uneasy decision, and, still, never in a life remind her of it or this and not vozrashchajsja to this conversation (it for you is better). She all the same will not forgive or excuse the change to herself and will remember, therefore it is very important that the man in this behaved adequately, she necessarily will estimate or appreciate it. I precisely speak it to you:)))