PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such problem. Four years ago I began to meet with married muzhch...

Elga
17.08.2004, 23:10
At me such problem. Four years ago I began to meet with married the man. In 2 months I have decided to interrupt our communication or connection, but he has declared, that marries me (in family all badly, for a long time does not like the wife, and t.), but asked an annual delay. In a year he has moved to me. First three months were ado. He very much experienced, even cried, grieved on the son. Then all kak-that uleglos. One year ago we have got married. BUT! He lets to me know all time (for fun and in serez), that can leave. When I try to construct any plans for the future he agrees, but sentences for fun " if I shall not leave! ". It very much irritates me. I respond him - go for God's sake, only not trepi nerves. At us good relations, we want the child, but its or his this spirit guards me.

Lena
19.08.2004, 07:05
And to talk frankly you to it or him did not try or taste?
To discuss, whether there are at it or him the general or common with you plans for the future
And why he so strange jokes? In kontse-the extremities or ends tell or say
To him, that such jokes touch you. Can will understand.

Elga
19.08.2004, 18:52
Spoke him, cho me irritates - he all the same continues to joke. At each quarrel he shouts that will collect things and will leave. It or him very much rastraivaet, that at me is not present an opportunity it or him to register. And how I shall register it or him at such speeches? Nevertheless in the rest of the time he too plans on the future. Buys things in an apartment, itself has made repair. I cannot understand it or him. He these jokes to itself(himself) fills the price?

Kiseleva E.J.
21.08.2004, 04:55
Hello, Elga! Wished to respond earlier, but it was necessary to wait. Now you have written the answer to your inquiry - he wants, that you have registered it or him. That, the registration from you is necessary to him only? As understand here already a question wears not psychological, and more likely legal character.

Lena
22.08.2004, 06:37
Probably also "fills" the price. Most likely, he feels
A certain uncertainty in your attitudes or relations: he with the
The parties or sides has gone on the big and morbid step for the sake of
Your attitudes or relations - leaving or care from family. Probably, that to him
It is necessary certain actions of you, that he
Felt, that has made correctly. There can be a registration
It or Him in your apartment also are for it or him such actions?
You speak him, that its or his conversations that he will leave
You IRRITATE, instead of TOUCH are different things.
Agree? And in general its or his behaviour - a little
Unripe. He feels more likely the child, to which
The praise of its or his acts, instead of the adult person is necessary,
Which, made of any decision, itself for it or him
Responds. Tactics of behaviour to choose to you: or you
Communicate with it or him at its or his present level - t. e. As with
The child, calming or abirritating and encouraging. Or "tighten"
Its or His consciousness up to a level of the adult person, which
Understands, that a registration and love - not one and too, and that
To like it is possible not registering, and that threats of leaving or care he
Harms to you and your attitudes or relations.

Kralja
23.08.2004, 17:54
Fills. To him flatters, as here it or him hold and there can accept at desire. But it, certainly, a sadism in relation to you. And you too joke: " if I shall not banish you ".