PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks those who has responded to the report on October, 23rd 22 : 21 : 44. However, ho...

Olga
15.08.2004, 16:36
Thanks those who has responded to the report on October, 23rd 22 : 21 : 44. However, it would be desirable to hear opinion of the expert, but it, probably, difficultly is solved.
PRCHINA drunkennesses, I think, in bad nasledsvennosti: the father at it or him the drunk.

AND.
17.08.2004, 07:30
Too simply: from family of the drunk, happens, leave one brother the drunk, another - the convinced nondrinker. There are professionals who can prompt the REASONS of such phenomenon.

Galina
18.08.2004, 12:16
The father the drunk is not a verdict. At me, for example, both mamenka, and papenka such were. I not spilas, and, think, it any more does not threaten me. Certainly, the family leaves traces, but does not solve destiny of the person. The reason is covered in itself most.

Corax
19.08.2004, 00:25
Genes, predisposition, social situation.
Factors one million. By the way there is authoritative enough opinion that defective (as well as any another) the genotype through generation is passed. So if the daddy a toper it about what does not speak.
If the society allows it is possible to be pulled out or escape from this circle. And to protect children!

Olga-And
19.08.2004, 19:46
Who these professionals? Professionals to whom we addressed, lower or omit arms or hand and write off or copy on genes. In fact it lasts more than 10 years. And I each time hoped, in fact sober he gold and sincerely wishes to stop to drink. Probably, he flabby
For today I any more do not believe him and I think, as though to me to not be gone from my started nervosism.

Olga-Corax
20.08.2004, 14:26
What does the society mean allows? Probably, something allows, if it is so much years we with the husband we fly to "precipice": ja-in durku, and he, probably, there...
Besides its or his grandfather was not trazvennikom.

Ket
21.08.2004, 09:23
To Olga. Once I have taken the passing machine or car and we razgovorilis with the driver. To the man was on a kind of years 50. He has told to me about the life. Earlier from its or his words, he was a toper, but thus very much liked the wife. And she, as well as you, very much iz-for it or this experienced also all suffered or bore and suffered or bore. And here in one perfect day, after its or his next wine party, she to him has told or said, that any more does not wish to live with it or him together and that he left. It was unique time when she to him SUCH has told or said. He has understood, that loses it or her FOR EVER. And here then he has solemnly promised to her, that will stop to drink. Has told or said to me, that does not drink alcohol 5 years, in general drops, at all does not smell. Has and more told or said, that the WIFE for it or him is the most important ON LIGHT. If you are assured of love of the husband, try to make also, as the wife of this person. If neuvereny what for with such person to connect or bind the life?

- Olga
22.08.2004, 07:46
Leave the address, I shall write to you.

Ket
23.08.2004, 14:54
Excuse, but you the Goat, instead of the Woodpecker:) brys from here with the poshljatinoj.

Olga
23.08.2004, 17:23
yakoventceva@mail. ru