PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my mum 74 years. Whether the insult, sluchijshejsja 3 me can...

Tatyana
23.08.2004, 05:31
Hello, the doctor! To my mum 74 years. Whether the insult, sluchijshejsja 3 months ago can, to cause or call a dementia. If yes, as it is possible to suspend the further development?

Bobrov A.E.
23.08.2004, 16:33
Basically after an insult the dementia can really develop. She can develop and on a background progresirujushchego an atherosclerosis in itself, and also at disturbances in activity of heart. To suspend this process uneasy, and at times and it is impossible. Help or assist nootropy - Nootropilum, Tanakanum, kogitum, solkoseril. Sometimes apply vitamins (first of all 6 and RR). Ochn normalization of pressure and in general serdechno-vascular system is important. Efficiency of Aspirinum as antiaggregantnogo agents, preparations antiholinergicheskimi by properties, antidepressants is shown also. As a whole the prevention or warning of a dementia demands a correct estimation of a status of the sick and verified and individual selection of therapy. In the beginning nevertheless I think, it is necessary to address to neurologists.