PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether tell or say please really syndrome of a derealization vozn...

Inna
22.08.2004, 07:30
Hello. Whether tell or say please really a syndrome of a derealization arises at strong alarm?
At me such problem here already as pol-year. At me constant strongest alarm for the health, such that I from the house to leave I am afraid (suddenly in a syncope I shall fall) iz-for derealizations, and she (probably) iz-for alarms. The vicious circle turns out. To psychotherapists I addressed. The psychotherapy does not help or assist me. What will you advise?

To Inna!
23.08.2004, 08:37
At you panich. Attacks with an agoraphobia, trevozh. Frustration, pavor of expectation. A picture classical. As well as that the psychotherapy does not help or assist. To me has helped or assisted paksil after MANY years of such problem. Such, as you, much. Come on our personal site www. pan-at. narod. ru

Bobrov A.E.
23.08.2004, 12:24
Yes, depresonalizatsija quite often happens it is connected with alarm. I think, that you should look for other experts. Each case is individual and not always follows oboshchat. Sometimes for achievement of result should pass or take place time.