PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly, how much it is possible to long for the left love? The year, two, five, ten...

Nika
10.08.2004, 01:57
Interestingly, how much it is possible to long for the left love? The year, two, five, ten, all life? She did not understand it or him, itself from it or him has left, whether being hardly the bride, having put or rendered to that a huge pain, she gde-that is far, never will be with it or him, in it or this there are no doubts and hopes, and he fine understands it. Whether so it is possible ALL LIFE, having sunk down on someone to grieve on such here " to a crane in a palate " with which it is connected very sad, let even trying to forget about her, to lock in itself feelings, to live easily, having hammered on an opportunity seryoznyh attitudes or relations with someone - simply being afraid of them, avoiding - there, where oshchushchtima their opportunity? In fact a life one. Whether it is possible to pull out such the man from its or his status, patiently expecting series, understanding, liking - in fact anybody so any more you do not understand also anybody another it is not necessary, though around full decent men. No, not imposing anything thus, not running behind it or him, not being humiliated - posto expecting? I am necessary to him, I understand it or him, I like and I wait - meanwhile. Similar, he, believes, that such any more will not meet with anybody - that so liked and waited, he very much appreciates it and is afraid to lose me. But it seems to me at times, that he it is simple to me it is grateful, and anything greater at us will be never. Who had such situations: for someone waited or someone waited? Than all has ended, interestingly?

Rolling
10.08.2004, 07:06
When I have met It or Him, he has told to me history similar to yours. Very soon except for us in this world does not remain anybody. I tonula in happiness and love. I lived only it or him, and he only me. We in general have forgotten about world around, friends... We could not without each other and seconds. Were going to to get married. All was for us. Parents have agreed to help or assist with everything, we lived pending this day. But 2 months prior to this joyful event it or him as have changed. He began to carp at trifles, to demand from me nesusvetnye a thing. We have started to swear (before 1, 5 years at all did not represent, that we when or porguaemsja). And then still its or his mummy has wound it or him under the full program (that to me already to give birth or travail it is time, and he still should become the person, that at me a difficult character). And once after quarrel he has left, I suspected day, it has appeared for ever. He has had time to sell a wedding ring For one day, to take the mortgage from cafe... I was in a shock, umoljalja it or him to think again. He from the gentle, sensitive boy in two days has turned to the stone monster...

All of the relative he has told or said what to miss is there was I intsiativa, to my father has told or said too most + still oblii me such mud...

And now I think, what can and with that girl, up to me HE has managed also???

I know all people different and it is impossible to adjust all to one feature. But nevertheless think of it or this...

To Nika Katya
11.08.2004, 10:07
Yes, sad history. Also it agree, and that all people different, and that the facts at times appear deformed or distorted. But one question: he at once has converged with you, having told that history? Was not such, what he all over again was not solved on any attitudes or relations with you, delayed, postponed, thus did not wish and to lose you? And mne-similar history he did not tell that, I have casually learned or have casually found out (then have understood, why he so conducts itself(himself)), thus he if mentioned the first passion, with the hugest respect.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 13:22
First he concerned to me cautiously and couple of months I could not understand the first in general who, I for it or him. Approximately in half a year of the attitude or relation pererosli in something madly gentle, big and pure or clean.

About the former girl, he has not told or said never anything bad, spoke, that is grateful to her for everything, that he is glad, that she was... And no more that.
I have learned or have found out all rest from the general or common friends: that its or his mum has collected on it or her any inconceivable kompramat in which he ostensibly has not believed, but it and has played the role...

Dana
12.08.2004, 19:13
s 1999 ja bila znakoma s jugoslavom. on na 15 let starse. eto bila pervaja i bezumnaja ljubovj. delo doslo pocti do svadjbi. no nas razdelila ih vojna. mi obschalisj 5 6 let kazdij denj po telefonu, poslednij raz v denj mojej svadjbi. ja visla zamuz, rodila docenjku, uze i razvelasj. no vsegda pomnila o teh nezabivaemih godah. davja svoju pamjatj i dumaja-vsjo v proslom, u menja semja. snacala bilo boljno. s godami i realnimi problemami bolj otosla. polgoda nazad razvelasj i on menja nasel. ne znaju kak, kakim obrazom, mne eto kazetsja pocti nerealno, no odnu noch on pozvonil na mobiljnik. ja bila v shoke, pocti ne razgovarivala, a potom vsju noch ne spala. chto daljse? ne znaju? cego hocu? ne uverena. vot takova ziznj.... mda.

Pasha
14.08.2004, 00:54
I like it or her 10 years though I it or her did not see eight of them. The more passes or takes place time the more I understand, that she is necessary only, nebylo day that I did not recollect it or her. Certainly for these or it 8 years at me were girls, but we rastovalis. Now to me 32 years and I have understood what better to be to one than with "kemto"...

TSilja
14.08.2004, 23:38
I was excruciated by love three years, yet have not met strong and correct, but to like already and could not.

Nika Pashe
15.08.2004, 09:06
Pasha, I respect with your feelings. But whether it seems to you, what for 8 years she could so to change, as to disappoint you if you have seen it or her again? You like that image, but probably this woman any more does not respond him. Can, it is necessary to make attempt to meet - to calm itself and to manage to grow fond of someone or of someone else in this perfect life - in fact other opportunity any more will not be? Or it is better to give itself up as a bad job?

Nika TSile
17.08.2004, 00:43
TSilja, you at all do not like it or him? Or do not like its or his same powerful or potent passion, how that the first? In fact the love at times accepts different forms: from the bright passion similar to a fire, before the silent, quiet, reliable and confident burning. At me, for example, most was so. First time - as a fire, but all is has left or cunning about 8 years ago. But I do not consider or count, that ability to like as those leaves together with such flash.

Rose
18.08.2004, 16:07
I completely agree with Nikoj. Pasha when you like the person not meeting and not communicating with it or him we, really, like an image created by us... We idealize this person. So was with me. I have fallen in love with 12 years and during 6 years liked IT or HIM "in absentia". HE for me was an ideal best... For this time I too could not to meet anybody, in fact I madly liked IT or HIM, and he at all did not suspect about it or this. Only when he married (for me there was a present or true shock), I have tried to forget it or him. And here, later 10 years (for this time I recollected him very much often) we have casually met and is long with it or him communicated. Then I have understood, that I did not like IT or HIM, and the image which has been thought up by me. He was perfect or absolute other person, I was disappointed in itself, even it or him manera behaviour me irritated...
Pasha, you look back also will find the polovinku! Love all!

Klyopa
19.08.2004, 00:23
The most awful, that its or his love to another is not necessary that ktogo he likes not to you. I am am weighed with love which not mutually, especially if like me. It is possible to wait, even it is necessary, and it is possible or probable he already likes you, but yet has not realized it. He will understand everything, but later. Time treats all.

Mazaj
20.08.2004, 16:14
Chineses consider or count, that that who is able to wait, all in a life will reach or achieve, here only our life is not infinite, and it is a pity, so a lot of good to make it is necessary.

Klyopa
22.08.2004, 06:50
Is insulting to wait, wait and potjat, that waited not that that is necessary.

Nika
23.08.2004, 00:48
Thanks for answers, especially Klyope. It agree, that is senseless to wait for someone all life. But also to understand, that has waited not the one whom it is necessary, it is possible only in the event that someone you idealize, seeing only advantages or about someone you think only in absentia. As to me I at all do not idealize this person, but with all disadvantages he - unique who to me is necessary - to the present. Like he would try to get off the last experiences, to be released or exempted from this load which till now held it or him and iz-for which its or his life does not develop, and I try to warm it or him even if so will develop in the further, that we shall not be together. And in general, probably, never it is necessary to regret about the love, rastrachennoj on someone and left. It I about those who has left someone, cannot forget and regrets, what is it was. Everything, that was - fine; would be worse, if there was an emptiness.

Klyopa
23.08.2004, 12:07
Nika, I am glad that we could to help or assist you. I will be well assured that everything, the main thing to be schaslivoj:-)