PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1) to you husbands because you same in the childhood as she change. 2) Yes she...

Alexander
05.08.2004, 20:15
1) to you husbands because you same in the childhood as she change.

2) Yes she should wait in fact I waited for it or her, " it was not simple little girls whom you throw for the sake of one traha ". I to her as to myself show the same demands

3) Yes, hardly to realize that "you" belonged to another, and that it never becomes only to yours. Moreover it never will forget it or him because he has hurted and has thrown.

tusja
07.08.2004, 07:08
She should nothing to you!!! You to her not the husband! That that you with anybody did not sleep or burn, does not do or make of you the hero.
It was your life, and that it or her. If you to yourselves show such demands, it does not mean, that is possible and to her. I in divorce, at my liked too earlier bl marriage or spoilage. Also what now? We cannot be together? When he married, he thought, what is it for ever. When I vyhodiola in marriage, I as dmala. But has not developed, and now we with it or him together. And it is healthy! On mistakes or errors study. And you do not give such right to her. If like, accept all as is. Or throw it or her, do not excruciate, and sit to itself revel in the sufferings.

Monika
08.08.2004, 20:57
My answer below, but I vsyo-taki shall add. I agree with Tusej. And more, forget about its or her past, in fact she in your past does not dig. If you will so experience, you will be as well it or her to excruciate. Appreciate that is, and that then will be late and she will leave from you.

Siren
11.08.2004, 11:10
As it is interesting. Throw, she vsgda will be such.

Lena
12.08.2004, 09:39
Problem not in her. A problem in you. You need to understand itself for the beginning, and then already to decide to throw or not.
In my life for example there is such rule: everything, that was at (in this case) MCH up to me, me does not concern or touch, and on the contrary, everything, that was at me, should not concern or touch it or him. I keep it, and here my husband is not present, he as is adhered to my last communications or connections (has learned or has found out kstate absolutely casually and silly - from a diary), as well as you. From here following problems. If you with such problems cannot will consult, about marriage or spoilage it is better to not conduct speech.

Alexander
12.08.2004, 11:48
Lena also what your husband does or makes as itself conducts as he with it or this has consulted, what you have made to help or assist?

Mishela
14.08.2004, 04:29
My God! The poor girl if she will marry you. You constrain yourselves till a marriage, and after it or her your true I vyrvitsja, will begin (probably) rukoprikladstvo and it is not known up to what in general you can dojdti.... And predstavte a situation, she at job also was late raspingly speaking at the underground or has come into cafe to gossip)) pobaltat about that about this with the girl-friend what will be your reaction. At job there is other and man's collective and here at them a party without you. That then. You to her a head proshibete, instead of a wall... So it is impossible, the psychologist is certainly necessary to you. It is not necessary to idealize a life and people is a fairy tale and there are no princes and princesses. There are usual alive people, sosvoimi the positive and negative moments. And here if to you approach or suit the negative moments it is already good))) certainly are LOVE and it is necessary to believe in it or her, but not necessary to forget, that you like the alive Person, sosvoimi pavors, defects, etc.

ENN
14.08.2004, 22:09
The FOOL you sanka, zakompleksovannyj and diffident. Yes, and with ladies earlier in contact to enter was not solved for certain iz-for pavor (not important that: bolsja to catch or something more spiritualized). Yes, you up to a ceiling should jump, that she now with you and now knows, that there are bad "guys", and you - good. You should be proud: she has chosen you. She having tried or tasted time was mistaken, and now YOU will open to her the best that that who up to you was have not managed. If the woman has preferred you you mean the best, pride should hold apart you, and at an occurring with that the first you should feel the superiority, because YOU with her, instead of he. Or a problem in other: have thrown your girl and whether now you are assured or confident so she is good, if that who was up to you from it or her has refused? Then leave from it or her, she to herself will more confidently find somebody. But, in general reasonings of a ninny. You forgive or excuse, on a gun shot would not admit to itself such. Everyone the man should be happy with the woman of simply what she has chosen it or him, understand? And, if you are not capable to estimate or appreciate it, once again I speak otvali from the maid. ITS or her following admirer will be grow wiser you and will like IT or her, instead of to be afraid of that someone up to it or him was better. IT YOU are obliged to climb from a skin to prove that everything including sex with you the BEST, that happens.

Mishela
16.08.2004, 11:07
My God! The poor girl if she will marry you. You constrain yourselves till a marriage, and after it or her your true I vyrvitsja, will begin (probably) rukoprikladstvo and it is not known up to what in general you can dojdti.... And predstavte a situation, she at job also was late raspingly speaking at the underground or has come into cafe to gossip)) pobaltat about that about this with the girl-friend what will be your reaction. At job there is other and man's collective and here at them a party without you. That then. You to her a head proshibete, instead of a wall... So it is impossible, the psychologist is certainly necessary to you. It is not necessary to idealize a life and people is a fairy tale and there are no princes and princesses. There are usual alive people, sosvoimi the positive and negative moments. And here if to you approach or suit the negative moments it is already good))) certainly are LOVE and it is necessary to believe in it or her, but not necessary to forget, that you like the alive Person, sosvoimi pavors, defects, etc.

Monika
19.08.2004, 15:03
I earlier too when that kept a diary, my former guy read it or him in tiharja, and set then a heap of questions about names and the events described there. It enraged me, t. To. It was UP TO IT or him. Then I have hidden a diary. Later I began to meet the present guy, he has learned or has found out, that I keep a diary. I have asked it or him: " you Wish to esteem? ", he has told or said, that is not present, IT or HIM my PAST DOES NOT INTEREST. And We cheerfully together have burnt my huge diary (100 with superfluous sheets of the big writing-book). And I am glad to that he has released or exempted me from former memoirs. I study to live the present and to look ahead. What difference what was at me in the past and at IT or him? And to you I wish to live the present and the future!!!

Natalia
22.08.2004, 02:39
Alexander, updating is necessary for you psihologtcheskaja! You only think, to find long-awaited love and immediately to start all to spoil hatred, jealousy it is not known to itself! You spoil the and its or her life with inutile and groundless bad feelings. Idite-ka to the psychiatrist!

Willi
23.08.2004, 09:31
Alexander - you so much all in one heap nakidali what to understand you is problematic... Whether precisely you interests: 1) " I have not thrown it or her at once, mean, I have no the right to make it now " and 2) " if she will leave, I will not have a sense in a life "?
Whether you understand, what 1) other person is other person (under the form and the maintenance or contents, physically and mentally), 2) the life of other person (it is not important during what period of time) is a toy not belonging you which to you simply have not presented earlier, 3) iz-for your representations about a mutual accessory or belonging which terrible pictures which you have drawn to yourselves kogda-that for a long time as a matter of fact is, have learned to believe in them and pochemu-that itself with them have identified - and so iz-for these terrible pictures the alive person can be lost once from the attack of the asthma which caused or called and have been imposed (!) by your horror stories? 4) your mental violence (these yours kvazi dushespasitelnye conversations) to peerly physical violence? 5) the purpose of a life of everyone never consisted in conformity to expectations of others?