PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me is removed or is taken off;dream unpleasant dreams with neprijatnjo an atmosphere. All in...

Anzhelika
18.08.2004, 17:14
The dear doctor, to me is removed or is taken off;dream unpleasant dreams with neprijatnjo an atmosphere. All in them sulfur, terrible. And they not about pleasant, and on the contrary, or offend me, or humiliate, either with me are not happy, or I am guilty, or to me it is bad, or people concern in a dream to me badly. And so all time. And all of them grey, dark, even chuvsa in these dreams unpleasant to a pain. Before such was not. Recently suffered a neurosis, but whether he can influence a dream? To the it is better to address, to the psychologist or the psychiatrist? I even to sleep already I am afraid. It is slept better, than at night in the afternoon. But dreams all same unpleasant.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 12:12
Alexey Petrovich Ksenzjuk: " the Person unknown ". TRANSFORMATION of the POWER BODY BEGINS In the FIRST ATTENTION - this idea too often do not take into consideration. In perfection poderzhivaemoe the status of faultlessness liberates such volume of energy, that you can appear before " a stopping of the world " or " snovideniem-in reality " in the unknown way. Moreover, owing to faultlessness you have an opportunity to function in this status much more effectively as the density of a power body increases with impressing rate.

Tolokonin A.O.
23.08.2004, 08:42
To the psychotherapist. At a neurosis dreamings are characteristic both disturbances of a dream and unpleasant. If live in Moscow, write on mine E-Mail tolokonin@mtu-net. ru