PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvyite Doktor, Moi myj ne mojet kontrolirovat yarost. Ona nakapl...

Darya
20.08.2004, 20:01
Zdravstvyite Doktor,
Moi myj ne mojet kontrolirovat yarost. Ona nakaplivaetsa i on nachinaet orat, vubivat dver, lomat veschi. Kogda on posle priezda police yspokaivaetsa, on nachinaet obvinyat vsex vokryg. Mol ego na eto sprovazirovali slovami. A tochnee ne soglasilis s nim, y nego na vse svoi plan. On kontroliryet vse v nashei seme. S kem mne dryjut. Rabotat nelzya, mashuny vodit tem bolee.
On ne yvajaet sebya. Y nego ogromnue shramu na golove ot kyda ne govorit. Postoyanno govorit chto on bydet opyat schastliv tolko esli yb ` et vsex kto isportil emy juzn. On postoyanno diktyet chto delat, a esli ya ne soglasno, vzruvaetsa, oret. V ocherednoi raz, ya prosila poiti so mnoi na semeynyu konsyltaziu, on otkozalsya. Ya rasplakalas, i skazala chto eto nash poslednii shans. On nabral telefon i skazal chto xochet sebya ybit. Ego zabrali v Psixyshky, no cherez 6 chasov otpystili. Vse eto vremya on zvonil, snachalo skazal chto vse-razvod, potom skazal chto zvonit prosto tak, tretii raz on nul. On otlichnui akter. Psixiatr naznachil emy vizit, i moi myj ego otmenil.
Vmesta poxoda k vrachy on nachal planirovat kak on nakazet polizeiskogo kotorui ego zabral v psixyshky. Sjog flag, poplevav na nego. No ya vse-taki povela ego k normalnomy vrachy i emy vupisali Effexsor xr. No pit on ix ne xochet na otrez. Eto poslednyaya nadejda. Mogy li ya eto lekarstvo dobavit emy v edy shtob on ne pochyvstvoval? Mne xotyabu na vremya yiti ot nego. Rano ili pozdno on sorvetsa i sdelaet o chem mechtaet, on nachal smeyatsa strashno, kogda sprashuvau pochemy tu radostnui? A on dymau kak ya vukolu emy glaza, i medlenno pootrezau chast tela.... .Doctor, i nikomy net dela, mol nelzya zastavit ego lechitsa esli on ne xochet... No on je polnost ` u ne normalnui, da i ya tolko s nim ryadom.
Lubue vashu voprosu, bydy rada otvetit:
dariakon@yandex. ru

Anja
20.08.2004, 23:22
Dear Dashenka! Can to not respond, certainly, in fact I not the doctor and vrjadli shall help or assist you, but I am simple in a shock from your story and the question arises: how you has managed to marry it or him? Or earlier all was by way of? Take care! - to mine with such person to live it is unsafe!

Gorbatov.
22.08.2004, 10:03
Hello, Dasha!
I already have responded you, at your spouse, for certain, there was very serious childhood and a youth. The scar on a head, among all other, can testify that beat it or him in the childhood.
Probably, that the role and genetics plays.
Undoubtedly, at it or him the hardest frustration of the person which medicines does not recover.
Therefore it is not necessary to insist on that he accepted them.
That he does not allow to work, visit or attend to you a language course to drive the machine or car and constantly to be at home, can specify that he is very jealous.
You ask, what to you to do or make? To talk to it or him about its or his childhood, about its or his problems of children's age, about mutual relations with parents and brothers. This your attention to its or his problems, can lower in any measure a level of its or his aggression though, if to be fair, it for all life. That can be reached or achieved by means of a psychotherapy? Only elongations of a phase of relative indemnification of its or his status.
He concerns, more likely, to the competence of the psychiatrist, rather than the psychologist.

Xenia
23.08.2004, 07:14
It agree with Anej. Dasha, with this person to live it is unsafe. Business can end at least with your depression, and even physical threat of your life. Think, whether that you holds near this person and so it is necessary to remain with it or him series?