PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! I conduct longly with friends diskusiju about uselessness of a school uniform, but...

Marrying
18.08.2004, 21:45
The doctor! I conduct longly with friends diskusiju about uselessness of a school uniform, but in fact it is impossible to force the child if he does not want (it is a question about not specialized schools), it should seems to me study to be in pleasure. How you consider or count? And whether it is valid children so often feel a dyscomfort near to children dressed in more dear or expensive clothes? In advance thanks!

The anonym
19.08.2004, 22:12
The school uniform is necessary - to it or this.

Kiseleva E.J.
20.08.2004, 03:00
Hello, Marrying! Yes, if one child is dressed better, than the second it causes strong envy. " Here he (she) goes in such jeans or a skirt, and at me such is not present ". The clothes in shkole-are the status of parents, their earnings their opportunity will provide to the child entering in this or that institute. It is one party or side of a medal. Other aspect - an accessory or a belonging to group of adherents, a club life. The child everywhere is recognized under the form, a stranger in this society will not start up. And by that the schoolboy raises or increases the self-rating and the self-importance. " I belong to club of school takoj-that... ". On an extreme measure both in the Europe and in America everyone wear the form up to vstupllenja in the senior classes. Then put on as want. Children have grown and already otpadadaet a criterion odezhy, on the foreground leave knowledge.

Lija
21.08.2004, 12:06
It seems to me, if the child is envious, the he will be more senior, the this feeling will be in him more. And to small children all the same jeans for 100 rub or 100 $. And it is much more convenient to dress the child in jeans, than to run on all city to search for black classical trousers on the girl. I against the form. Suffer both children and parents.

JUlja
22.08.2004, 19:22
I too against the form. Jeans, T-shorts and a sweater not so dearly or expensively cost or stand (and are on sale in any ware market), namely such clothes are preferred now both boys, and by girls of average school age. And envy... If she is from a birth it already "is not treated" by anything.

23.08.2004, 05:52
Bosh, I live the third year in the Europe and in an elementary school and a grammar school here - any school uniform! Children or guys basically in jeans go and futbolkah-dzhemperochkah - to that in what it is more convenient. Simply here as a whole people shows off and concerns very sensibly to such daily aspect, as clothes - the main thing that it was convenient less! And it is whenever possible inexpensive, that it was not a pity to soil or tear:) On peremenkah here all children expel in a court yard to walk, and in autumn pools there is everyone, but nobody swears.