PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Only you will help or assist me! My girl-friend wants will be hung up iz-that it or her br...

H
19.08.2004, 02:59
Only you will help or assist me! My girl-friend wants will be hung up iz-that it or she was thrown by the guy. I cannot calm it or her. People! Write to her!!! Rescue or Save! Who it reads everyone write!

ksy
20.08.2004, 02:23
I understand what is it difficultly but if wish to help or assist the girlfriend, all time nedelku is simple budte with her.
Let's her remain one, or drag it or her to the doctor, let to her will register prozak or chtoto in this sort

jimmy
21.08.2004, 09:10
Rubbish.... Call in fast, tell or say, that at your girlfriend a mania of suicide, will arrive, will plant or put on nyxes, through nedelku will be the happiest person, and here whereas time and be series, only look, that she has not thrown the broken heart from a sick breast on healthy,))

Huch
22.08.2004, 20:43
The competition, the enemy does not doze) you at it or her ask, what will change after that that she has decided? At whom the muzhik have withdrawn, competitors have knocked down another, let's all be veshatsja?) On a harm to the controller I shall go on foot.

Well here
23.08.2004, 05:04
It agree with dzhimnikom-delirium full! Plays on sympathy. On ugorze a suicide will precisely pin up. nedelku posidit-will grow wiser!