PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! At me two questions: 1. Whether it is possible to get on treatment in "...

Julia
15.08.2004, 18:19
Dear doctors! At me two questions:
1. Whether it is possible to get on treatment in " Clinic of neurosises " passing the local doctor and regional poliklinniku?
2. Recommend please the skilled or experienced psychotherapist (the psychologist, the psychiatrist) on problems constantly pursuing " a complex of fault " and disability ibavitsja from excess weight (constant failures with a delivery).
Thankful in advance, Julia.

L judmila
18.08.2004, 01:01
It is necessary a direction from the doctor from a district clinic, the paid unit now there is not present

Tolokonin A.O.
21.08.2004, 06:15
It is not assured or confident for result of treatment of clinic of neurosises of your case. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: www. o-zdorovie. ru, tolokonin@o-zdorovie. ru, License 16855/8314
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist. Absolutely anonymously.

To Lyudmila from Julia
21.08.2004, 14:48
How is not present paid? Horror what! About 3 years ago still was also very quite good... .zhalko.....
Thanks you for the answer;-)

Julia
23.08.2004, 04:55
Thanks big to doctor Tolokoninu for the answer, I shall necessarily call and I shall enter the name in the near future. Yours faithfully, Julia.