PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Like uleglos, I shall try to fall asleep, at me 1 more hour of a dream is. A herring tell or say...

oshn
18.08.2004, 22:34
Like uleglos, I shall try to fall asleep, at me 1 more hour of a dream is. A herring tell or say something on morning... Hussars to be silent! On a morning dream, and?...

Herring
19.08.2004, 05:32
On a morning dream? Let the Palm tree de Zatoka will dream you, in Cannes or in Nice a tender surf)))) Is not present, serezno-here you sit in a heat in zatokskoj badyge, drink beer "Obolon" and tear off heads to pink shrimps whom has bought or purchased at babki on an angle. In one shorts and in shlepantsah-and to spit to you on all.)))

oshn
20.08.2004, 15:15
Well, you precisely want, that I have not fallen asleep,) thanks, have complied. By the way, obolon-I have not found that. And it is possible simply zhigulyovskoe 12 turns or turnovers. I on it or him;them miss. Here beer above 5, 5 % does not happen, if to it or her vodochku to not add.

The ensign
21.08.2004, 15:48
oshn and and here Turkey?

OSHN
23.08.2004, 04:52
You namedne shouted at all konfu, turetsko-submitted built!!! Well and memory at these or it praparov...