PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me little bit strange situation. To me of 20 years and at me has died mu...

Alisa
19.08.2004, 13:57
Hello! At me little bit strange situation. To me of 20 years and at me the husband on January, 30th has died. The matter is that I terribly was jealous it or him also we swore at it or him on trifles. That evening we with it or him have sworn also he where that has left, has come home to one o'clock in the morning drunk, and I have not started up it or him home..... .bolshe I did not see it or him, he was broke by the machine or car. In day of funeral I have seen its or his jacket and itself neznaju what for have got to him into a pocket there have found a note with phone. Has taken and has called a tube the girl has taken and has told or said that about one month meets my husband and that evening too was with it or him. As with it or this to live I neznaju. Why I have learned or have found out it so late? I cannot easy sleep I think that I was not necessary to him and so on. I wait from it or him for the child and I am am visited or attended with ideas that he too should die... I as though am simply confident it or this I can to make nothing with myself. Tell or say I when nibud I can get rid of feeling of fault. It seems to me that if I have started up its or his all would be on another.... . And in general when nibud all will come in norm or rate? And whence this pavor for the child? I am confident that if with it or him that nibud to happen I of simply it or this shall not go through.

Monika
20.08.2004, 11:55
You are not guilty, there were such circumstances. Think better of the child, care about itself. You most likely have friends. Be now in a circle of friends, they will help or assist you also you will support or maintain.

Zoro
21.08.2004, 08:20
sbros gruz vinu_net ee! on nashel i izbral SVOI iskomui PUT! Naidi darmoniu DUSHI i dumai o sebe i malishe!

Kiseleva E.J.
22.08.2004, 06:28
Dear, Alisa! That another should test Feeling of fault, instead of you. You are not guilty in mors of the husband. He has chosen for itself(himself) such destiny. You continue to live, is fast at you the kid will be born, and you should think not of its or his mors, and about its or his life. Under pavor for not born child that feeling of fault which you test now can be hidden. The main thing for you to not become isolated on itself, on the feelings, communicate more with relatives.

child
23.08.2004, 04:05
Severe you, however, jimmy.