PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband has called from job that has forgotten the mobile phone and that I to him it or him for in the morning...

Tanja
20.07.2004, 20:47
The husband has called from job that has forgotten the mobile phone and that I to him it or him have delivered on road (at me the working day in the morning begins essentially later, than at it or him, and on job I go by its or his office). Has still warned, that if someone will call on mobilu, I should call back to him on city, tell or say, who called. Already in its or his machine or car mobila zatrezvonila, I have got into its or his bag (such sumki-pockets on a girdle wear, he together with this bag phone has forgotten) and together with phone have pulled out a pack of condoms. Has called in to the husband, phone has given, nothing has told or said, and now I sit at job in a shock till now. All is too obvious to think out an explanation. What to me to do or make?

CHunja
24.07.2004, 04:17
To do or make nothing. To spit and forget. And is even better too put a pack to itself in a handbag. Do not climb in a jungle, anything it is good from it or this does not happen

The anonym
28.07.2004, 03:33
Or you will forgive or excuse or not.
And you will forgive or excuse with scandal or without it or him, vygonesh with scandal or without it or him. These are already derivative. Solve and be solved or dare, Forces and wisdom, and be still quiet.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 19:08
Well, at least, he cares about health of the family. It is not so bad.

Elena
04.08.2004, 00:02
Ask, but in the playful form. You want hohmu on the same subject. Couple of years back girlfriend has found some condoms under a bed. She has asked the husband about them, a pier whence, we them do not use. On what the husband, not having blinked an eye, has responded. He say took books from library, and, probably, of these books have dropped out or blurt out, the previous reader has forgotten. And the girlfriend HAS believed!

Lerchik
05.08.2004, 08:28
Malicious advice or council. Condoms, certainly, let lay, and you to him there still a jar of Vaselinum polozhite-as they say, cases happen different... I think, that he will estimate or appreciate your sense of humour though I understand, that to you now not up to laughter: (

Tanja
07.08.2004, 00:36
Has already asked (he has come to me during the lunchtime, has felt, that I am upset by something), certainly, joking apart. He has told or said, that has bought or purchased them for us, when I have removed or have taken off a spiral to be protected. But a spiral I have removed or have taken off half a year back and when I was without a spiral, he did not use condoms. And more this bag in which I have found condoms he has bought or purchased gde-that one month ago, and in any way half a year.

tusja
08.08.2004, 11:52
Take condoms and put to him in any folder with papers or still something, that he at job at vsh yvtaskivaet. (It there was a real history from a life).

Lerchik
12.08.2004, 04:28
tusja, and such demonstration performances at job what for are necessary? Whom in our peace time it is possible to surprise with condoms?

Tanja
15.08.2004, 08:32
Really, you will not surprise. And it would not be desirable me our problems on " court of colleagues " to throw out. Kak-nibud. I like already also have calmed down slightly. The main thing to not be broken and to not lower or omit up to tears and scandal.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 05:41
To me too told different bajki about condoms in a suitcase, and to me like as well as all the same was, you will think! But it was then found out that he walked up and down with an enviable regularity, from the house nafig has expelled.

The anonym
21.08.2004, 02:36
DANCE OF THINKING AROUND OF THE SUBJECT OF ATTITUDES or RELATIONS OF THE MAN AND THE WOMAN

It is the most interesting subject for the person because it is more interesting to it or him there is nothing. Attractiveness of the man and the woman, them magnetichnost the friend for the friend neimoverny on force, as a matter of fact, are lethal. The overwhelming percent or interest of murders is made, as criminalists speak, on household ground when the man kills the woman, or the woman kills the man with jealousy, let alone sex violence. Force of an attraction is those, magnetism natural is those. It on an instinct, it so is deep, and the instinct - he is unconscious, he is blind.

If the person owing to self-knowledge does not receive true education concerning itself and an opposite floor is in blindness of an instinct. And then it is necessary to beat attitudes or relations of the man and the woman, where a life - theatre in which for this purpose opportunities are given all. The woman will try to beat the man in the own way - mum, the grandmother will help or assist with education, girlfriends, books, motion pictures about love. And the man will resist to the woman, and to beat in its or her way.

It is sad in all this history, that, anyhow, all of us are offended. Because when we start to wait for love when we begin madly tomitsja on her when our pilgrimage in love begins, we test thirst. It is thirst of that someone learns or finds out our heart, someone learns or finds out our soul, someone learns or finds out us entirely, not having left uniform, novel maculae on a map of our soul. In it or this all sense.

It can give only sensibleness and men, and women. And then there are no novel maculae - all becomes transparent, pure or clean and inviolable in their attitudes or relations. And then the woman and the man soar in dance, but not iz-for thinking, and owing to sensibleness. They infinitely grow in the love, learning or finding out a way of all women and men on the Earth.

child
23.08.2004, 03:52
It is not necessary to swarm up personal bags and if it is serious, do not give value or meaning;importance. The husband has bought or purchased condoms in family. Leave this whim who of that advises. Family the most important on light. All of us fine we know, that sooner or later these or it udaltsy descend or go on the left. Mine to you the wish, let goes, vse-is peer for an arm or a hand will not keep, and about presence of condoms will get out. And so the main thing that you were in the full order, it is quiet, good yourself and it is magnificent with it or him addressed. All is learnt in comparison. Change, and ours to her the attitude or relation is terrible not.