PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to help or assist the husband to forget the former mistress? He and itself is glad, yes in any way. Mind or wit he...

Tatyana
14.08.2004, 11:43
How to help or assist the husband to forget the former mistress? He and itself is glad, yes in any way. Mind or wit he understands, that she is a stinker and that he is not necessary to her, and heart - in any way. I in very complex or difficult situation, and it or him am a pity to me, and, and our attitudes or relations which its or his morbid passion on advantage or benefit does not go.?

The anonym
14.08.2004, 19:00
Interestingly. Seldom where met families to that there was on advantage or benefit a change, and obvious.
He seems to me it or her likes, if you not would not like to be the second - suffer or bear, however this such humiliation. To live and sleep with the husband, which without mind or wit from the former mistress. Be assured, though it and is severe, but passing past its or her houses he necessarily will call to her.

Veronica
15.08.2004, 05:12
There are stinkers still those! It seems to me, that he is afraid of it or her more, than likes. In due course will wean. The main thing that she in rest has left it or him. Also be not afraid, you - it is better. Be stronger than it or her, and it or him will pull to you, time he likes strong natures. Simply ignore the fact, that she exists and do not remind in conversations on her. Sometimes women are guilty, that set too many questions. Successes to you!

Ljuba
16.08.2004, 04:00
The man cannot think up anything more trite how to tell to the wife about the mistress, and then also it is magnanimous to allow to regret to the wife of. Me amazes, when the woman falls before. It is possible to forgive or excuse change, to forgive or excuse a recognition in this change and the request for the help more difficultly. Has gone.

Tatyana - Ljube
17.08.2004, 09:04
He to me told nothing and about the help did not ask. I have learned or have found out all itself, it is impossible to hide love to other woman when has lived with the wife together 12 years. If it is interesting to you, live I with it or him could not and has asked to leave, but this person to me not another's, he very much to me is dear or expensive and consequently to me painfully, that he has got in such destroying or blasting dependence.

IRISHA
18.08.2004, 05:26
Well, you have decided something to return time, try to analyse a situation for the beginning... Why your husband has pulled to this woman. That in her there is besides that she the stinker... Further recollect the attitudes or relations with the husband during acquaintance... That especially in you it was pleasant to him, for something in fact he has grown fond of you. Then it is useful to look or see at itself in a mirror. Men like eyes. Can it is necessary to grow thin or will recover, to change a hairdress, a fashion. Very important as to not be given at its or his presence to despondency and memoirs about bad. Try to be in high spirits, it is good to look or appear, to not remind him about the mistress. You with it or him can be spoken about her or with a sneer, or haughtily... Disadvantages can be found in any person. That she has agreed for a role of the mistress in, a principle, already a disadvantage.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 23:01
If without mind or wit, not was or former!!!

Tatyana
20.08.2004, 07:04
Girls, thanks all for support and for advice or councils. I have understood, that in the given situation nothing depends on me. He should have been ill itself, or will recover, or (whether probably such?) the passion will accept the chronic form. Sometimes it seems to me, that is better he with her would be, has observed, so to say, in a life. And that she at it or him is surrounded by a certain unearthly aura...

Svetik.
21.08.2004, 10:01
To spit upon it or him and to be engaged in itself - to like it is necessary! Then they in turn rise and run and volochatsja and fall in love - ears. Become the stinker - get or start the lover and be not afraid of it or him to lose! As soon as he will feel it, as soon as pochuet - all - will forget other muzhik about other women - you diko will become necessary to him. Well as small - you concern to the mistress as to bolezne.. He did not complain, the help did not ask.. Here predstvljaju - " Dear, help or assist.. The third time successively something is impossible to me.. I can perenervnichal? It she, the infection, siski has shown.. And I, kozlik yours, well I can.. I the idiot almost where conduct = there go. Here I to you have admitted (Certainly to him to one is excruciated ugryzenijami sovesti-that vzjatli-askoree vsego-to compose and be hidden naprjagno and so - skazal-has confessed - all. It is necessary to forgive or excuse - with comprehension to concern to its or his mood, to regret and wait when "will recover", and still or even to run and think - ah suddenly I that netak skazala-has made, he the poor wounded man kozlik.. She it or him so ohmurila.. He such.. Such..) fie! To read toshno!!! Well really most to like to be below a plinth??!! Yes you such not that what to like, even regret not everyone can! In fact young, for certain not terrible, but duuurochka.. There are no forces. More shortly - throw, and I shall find another!

Nata
22.08.2004, 14:59
Molodez, Svetik!!

It is lovely
23.08.2004, 02:05
Tatyana. And in fact Svetlana of the right. I have gone through too most. But one to one. He in the age of and at it or him it did not begin to turn out with me. He all time spoke, that a prostatitis zamuchal, etc. and when I have learned or have found out, that it or he has a mistress, and has told or said to him about it or this, he all over again denied, and then, secured by the facts / it is long objasnjat/, but they at me were began to complain, as with her it is impossible to it or him. I about a silly woman began to regret it or him. Has bought or purchased medicines even, but all proceeded. And then I did not begin to get or start the lover as advise, it not so is simple. And simply began like more itself, that is began to go on a visit, to theatre, new friends began to call to me. Voobshchem I have begun to live the interesting life. And he remained with the mistress / too it is possible to tell or say the stinker and pjanitsej/And here recently it or him is has reached or cunning, on what he spends the life and that he loses. He was radically changed and already half a year we lives in perfect harmony. But I of the friends do not throw also theatre too, but we go there together. Voobshchem think above all. You should most rise, if he is not silly he will be pulled for you, but and if...., well. Do not ruin itself. The life is perfect.