PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zravstvujte! Help or assist, if can. I simply do not know where to address, and in ...

Marina
17.08.2004, 20:20
Zravstvujte! Help or assist, if can. I simply do not know where to address, and in

To itself all to hold there are no more forces. I am am irritated with the husband. To us for 27 years, are married

5 years, to the son half a year. First all was perfect, a life in pink color,

Love, passion. In a year of feeling poostyli, quarrels, and have begun more often

In total I begin. The matter is that I the person emotional, live feelings, and

Not a head. I constantly should feel, that me like, appreciate, to feel

Presence of the liked person which would pay compliments, tender

Words, looked the admired view. In general I have found out, that for me

Touches, caress, embrace are necessary as air. Otherwise the life becomes

katorgoj, nothing pleases, to wake up for me the real horror in the morning. The first

The idea after awakening - is better to die. A problem that my husband-

The person unemotional. This is not necessary to him " ljubov-carrots ". To Him and so

Fine is. He here has come from job, I would like, that he is gentle

Has embraced, has kissed, would tell or say: " As you today fine look or appear. You at me

The best. I so strongly like you. " Probably, if he it will tell or say, the world

Will turn over from legs or foots on a head. But if he tries to pay a compliment,

It looks or appears so false, that would be silent is better. Especially irritate me

Its or His advances - for a breast to pinch, for something. And sex with it or him I

I can not be engaged at all. Movements such uncertain, inept, as at

The schoolboy. I would like, that he was active, well has even taken care about

The volume that mne-that too wanted, and he will jump 2 minutes and all. Desires at

I and do not arise, only disgust. And always all does or makes silently, on

Lives, and in sex never words has told or said.
After such history the question is natural, and that I do or make to change

Something? And I really do or make nothing. The greatest problem in

Volume, that I, by virtue of the character (and parents never indulged me

Love), I can not become itself such tender, gentle to what would like me

. CHto-something inside of me constrains, it is possible to tell or say, burns. The husband here comes

With job, me to smile, embrace it or him, to tell or say, for example: " I so on you

Has become bored or Has missed, as it is good, that you so early today... ". Instead of it or this I am gloomy

I mutter "Greetings" and I leave on kitchen or cuisine. And in fact I can not - to another. And like love

To it or him;them still is. But why he so irritates me? To talk to it or him on

This subject I tried, but this all grows in greater or big abuse. Already all

Complicates a load of mutual misunderstanding and insults. Vse-taki nothing is forgotten

In a life, all these quarrels, a foolish life - all is postponed gde-that inside, and

Then does not allow to live normally. So all has bothered, forces are not present more. Now I sit

In a maternity leave, it would be desirable to climb on walls from melancholy. Any job on the house

In burden. In general, I have got in deadlock and as from it or him to get out I do not know.

Talked to the sister on this subject, at it or her about the same problems. We live

We in small city to find the psychological help is not present of an opportunity.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 22:25
All problem in you, and men absorb and repeat behaviour of women. Did not try or taste? Has come from job, has run up, has helped or assisted to remove or take off tufelki and to tell or say with admiration: the Supporter you ours! As ustali yours nozhenki! Has approached or suited has gently twisted with the lilies around shejki and has whispered directly on ushko: Kotik my beloved, the best in the world how you have spent today? Obtselovala its or his face, has watered vodichki from beautiful kuvshinchika on gold handles. Eh, a problem! Act with it or him so that it would be desirable to receive in exchange.

Marina
23.08.2004, 00:26
Girls, help or assist! How to force the man which was already married, to marry? I am pregnant. First he did not want the child. And now does not want, but has reconciled and like it's OK but when I have brought up official attitudes or relations - in any! How to be? Help or assist!