PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt what to do or make. We meet with MCH 4 year. Like for a long time sob...

neznakomka
15.08.2004, 08:53
Girls prompt what to do or make. We meet with MCH 4 year. Like for a long time were going to to create family why that till now is impossible. I very much like it or him, but is is constant in such podveshenom a status I can not any more. I to him have directly told or said: " you do not like give we shall miss ". He has started to assure, that likes anywhere me will not release or not let off, all will be good, and t. Item. So was some times. Tried or tasted ujti-returned also varied nothing.
It is tired forces is not present more. Happened Earlier shall have a good cry or be paid at night, and I smile in the morning, I go as nivchyom did not happen. Now I can not more so all falls from arms or hand to crying constantly neither from that nor from this. With it or him only I start to speak too to a roar. Myself I abuse, that it is impossible so, it is necessary to be strong. Plus to all still and at job of a problem, and with health it was necessary to receive medical treatment has got into debts. It is visible everything has accumulated, one to one. Advise what to do or make, in a head such brothel or disorder.

Explorer
15.08.2004, 12:35
So you live together? Razve it not family? Or you would like wedding? If so then to not cry it is necessary, and money to save, besides TOGETHER! Whether Udovolstvee now know, not cheap.

Natasha
17.08.2004, 00:07
The same nonsense!!!! There will be a desire - can communicate by e-mail: nataliyanew@mail. ru

neznakomka
19.08.2004, 12:20
We live not together

neznakomka
22.08.2004, 21:49
Natasha check up mail.