PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is normal? This question I set to myself and I can not respond to it or him...

Rolling
18.08.2004, 10:55
Whether it is normal? This question I set to myself and I can not respond to it or him. The problem in that that my husband (and we are married 1.5 years) perceives the problems arising between us is "is very acute". If I sharply prove during "quarrels" (for example on the bill of the family budget), my husband can not talk with me week, at all does not enable me to apologize. All this comes to an end with my tears, he shows the initiative to "divorce" about which forgets in 5 minutes after my tears and arrangements. Whether I do not understand he excruciates me specially (punishes) the silence or cannot talk, potomo that is excruciated itself or pride to him stirs or prevents? Help or assist, pozhajlusta to understand.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 18:42
Strange he at you. It is exact not an attribute of love! If he so conducts itself(himself), something means not that. Cease to keep for it or him and he will lay at your legs or foots! He knows, that you for it or him keep. Flatters its or his vanity you to humiliate. Be proud, and he will wear to you slippers. When the husband understands, that on itself light a wedge has not converged, starts to be afraid to lose! Know to itself the price and be not humiliated! And he will be yours! Success!

The anonym
19.08.2004, 06:38
Are married one and a half year, it not such the big term. Usual grinding in of characters. The advice or council, given to you below. It is at least silly! Be an actress and do not roar, and it is able or skilful, gently and tenderly explain the husband in what its or his trouble. Yes, yes, a trouble! In fact in a matrimonial life too to study it is necessary also far not a secret, that many rabegajutsja only because are not able to live together, conceding brug to the friend. To be proud and to expect, that the husband to wear slippers it will be possible only when know, that has made EVERYTHING to avoid divorce. You in fact like each other, whether not so? Pride of pride rozn! Success!

The anonym
20.08.2004, 18:09
Darling Katya, your husband not always happens is assured or confident of dispute or spore, but he does not suffer or bear your female superiority. But he kak-has casually understood that, how it is possible to manipulate you, and uses it or this. The same ordinary manipulation, not thin, and even rasping, and you give in. To him nuzhna-your reaction which he purposely tests - thus again feels that, that you weak, and he, the man, at height. Do not react, do not pay attention on "molchanki", be quiet, and to him will bother, t. To. Expected result will not receive.

Olga
22.08.2004, 01:00
Divide money: on large family purchases be thrown off, and meal - half-and-half, the rest - the and it is nothing everyone will quarrel. Practically muzhiks try to save all of money and to not buy a shoe while skates did not take down:-)
Practically all women try to spend everything, that have:-)) Everyone of the rights on the . To agree it is impossible. Means it is necessary to clean or remove a subject for dispute.

child
22.08.2004, 21:34
My husband on the first to year of our home life too most got up. Hardly that - divorce and t. Item In one perfect time I on such offer on divorce by the consent have responded him and have asked to go with me the application or statement to write:) Here he also has changed the mind that, and I am more than such offers from it or him have not heard. So that here:)))