PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please, as itself to a message: Not so I get on or I climb with the some people rodstv...

March
05.08.2004, 20:01
Advise, please, as itself to a message:
Not so I get on or I climb with some relatives of the husband. More precisely, with relatives. By the way, with the mother-in-law of the attitude or relation very good - warm even. We stir or chatter hours, gifts it is each other done or made, prescriptions we share and so on. And here some other more distant relatives of my husband do not like activly me. Well not all, certainly, the couple is such. And for eyes do not like. Constantly gossip - discuss all my acts down to trifles what I a new cloth have bought or purchased (" to her well there is no at all, she and so terrible where has still dressed up with ee-that legs or foots "). And all discussions are reduced to one: I bad. I learn or find out all this casually, at me ladies are very lovely. Well, what I am - bad or good, I do not know. The husband likes, at job in mutual relations the order (I not so like to discuss bad qualities of people in their absence, want believe, want is not present). But it is awfully unpleasant. The reason of such dislike bolee-is less clear: Two years ago I have changed a job on more highly paid. The husband too has passed to other job and began to earn more, just simultaneously at us so it has turned out. Accordingly, the material well-being of family has improved. There was an opportunity more to watch or keep up itself: to put on better, to the cosmetician to get out more than once in a year before birthday and t. The item Can, and envy. But in fact it is very unpleasant, when they and among themselves discuss me, and to husbands the point of view on the sly pass.
Here that will advise: to not pay attention or openly to declare or announce war? If to declare or announce - attitudes or relations with all in family of the husband will deteriorate - nevestka always it is not right. And to be silent already and has bothered kak-that - well it or him up to me for business why so it is bad to me concern? Help or assist, please, advice or council, a life on the sly poison.

Wave
06.08.2004, 00:25
Show all behaviour, that you respect with them, that the impression about you would be at all positive. Type or collect endurances or quotations and do not take in head to spoil the attitude or relation with the husband. Limit dialogue with them up to zero, and do not pay attention to all this.

Svetlana
09.08.2004, 01:46
I would advise to not pay to them attention. If they discuss you means it or him you are not indifferent. And what you are not IT or HIM to judge. People should be spoken about what that. Patiences to you!

The anonym
12.08.2004, 06:28
And with whom to live that??? Here and dkmaj

March
16.08.2004, 02:43
Yes is not present, I just do not wish even to talk to the husband about it or this. Same its or his relatives whom he likes since the childhood. And he is not guilty, that they such. Thanks for advice or councils, that have responded. Itself too I think, that it is simple attention better to not turn. To that it is necessary vojna-that? It yesterday was the unpleasant history - I them "zastukala", that is called. Has entered into a room, and they have not noticed me and scratched tongues about me. Pleasant was a little. As soon as it was possible to endure, nothing having responded, I do not know. It was insulting only. And today has already a little calmed down and has understood, what well them, let continue further, time so is pleasant to them.
Thanks, excuse, that with such silly problems has burdened.

Ira
19.08.2004, 21:36
The most important - to have good relations with the mother-in-law, they are our husbands very much appreciate. And, as to other relatives, ignore also all. It is not necessary to react to envy, let they go mad, and you horoshejte and horoshejte. Will feel fine, in fact and at job very well, both with the husband, and with its or his mum, all at you turns out, above a head, and " all your enemies let will be hung up " as it was spoken in film.

March
22.08.2004, 00:30
Thanks!!! Vsem-all - all - all. At all do not represent, how much the confidence and calmness has appeared. All of success and love!

22.08.2004, 19:57
You concern to you so potomuchto yourselves not doljublivaete. Uncertainty in and the forces is looked through precisely. For example, you write, what legs or foots curves, terrible, etc. If you so do not consider or count, why it touches you? You should not kolyhat that, in what you do not believe (on idea). War is that that in Iraq. And at you so, there is nothing to borrow or occupy. I think the best output or exit, it to believe in myself. A way choose. And it is interesting, how All of you these details only learn or find out???? The kind mother-in-law whispers or the husband???