PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The mad hysterics has happened to me. To speak could not at all. I want a word...

Dasha
18.08.2004, 12:46
The mad hysterics has happened to me. To speak could not at all. I wish to say a word and I can not. As respiration has strongly got off from a normal rhythm. Could not calm down for about one hour. All body (especially a back pochemu-that) as though week worked as vol then hurted or was ill;was sick. The head hurted or was ill;was sick, (heart hurted or was ill;was sick me a dystonia vegeto-vascular). Also pricked as if needles of a palm. Very much I experience in occasion of private life, I drink restful, but such feeling, that already helps or assists nothing. Prompt what to do or make? What to drink? Or where to go? Whether it is time on doctors?

Tolokonin A.O.
19.08.2004, 18:50
Dasha! It is necessary to seem to the psychotherapist. On reception the doctor will more precisely estimate or appreciate your status and will define or determine tactics of treatment.

Linda
20.08.2004, 14:22
Dasha, at you often such happens and with what it is connected (simply not from that from this or after a nervous shock?) I ask, because at me the most same happens and too I suffer a vegeto-vascular dystonia. I shall be grateful, if will respond.

For Linda
22.08.2004, 00:38
Happens extremely seldom. And all of a sudden, and not that that after a nervous shock. More likely after a long strain. Can externally seem, that all is safe. But any things do not give rest and to resolve a situation it is not obviously possible yet. It can collect weeks or even months. You understand about what I?

For Tolokonina A.O.
22.08.2004, 18:16
Thanks big for the answer.