PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pseudoreminiscences. The man. 35 years. To hypnosis, medicamental treatment...

Rat
09.08.2004, 15:17
Pseudoreminiscences.

The man. 35 years. To hypnosis, medicamental treatment, a psychotherapy and t. The item was not exposed. An alcoholism, a narcomania and t. The item does not suffer. Half a year there were pseudoreminiscences back. Two episodes, events, by its or his calculations, 10 15 years ago about which he has as though forgotten for a while, and now has recollected. Memoirs absolutely clear, not causing doubts in authenticity. predstvljajut itself two dialogues of the fantastic maintenance or contents with really existing people. A situation, fine details describes precisely and logically.
No changes of the general or common status are present. The tremor is not present. Attributes of depression are not present. At numerous retellings the maintenance or contents of false memoirs does not vary, new details are not added. In due course interest to them gradually decreases, but the confidence of their authenticity does not disappear.

Please throw, please, references on the literature on this subject.
Thanks.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 21:09
One more linden. Fuuuuu!!! (((

Rat
12.08.2004, 03:48
You a linden. To that to be barked, and to that the term paper to hand over...

The anonym
13.08.2004, 01:57
Zejgarnik look or see, Bljummu Volfovnu. Full
Variant of " Clinical psychology ". Then still take
The dictionary on teenage and children's clinical
Psychologies of the Petersburg edition. There information not
So it is a lot of, but sslylok it is full.

Rat
13.08.2004, 20:28
Spasibochki big!
And in a network anything decent is not present? In sense that back to not lift:)

The anonym
14.08.2004, 22:15
Here noneshnjaja youth (((((((lazy. And you will not achieve anything in a life if only from an Internet you will write off or will copy as schoolboys plodjat identical abstracts.

Rat
15.08.2004, 09:34
So. Not children - swines:)
And if seryozno that you in this case would advise? To not esteem for the term paper, and with this case to make. With the therapist to work the dude refuses categorically. Not the loony. Never such saw and did not read even about such (that without any other symptomatology and not children's memoirs), and here a copy collection:)

The anonym
16.08.2004, 00:34
To acquaint it or him with me. I not the psychologist)) am simply pinned here. But there is nothing surprising in that case. There is a genic memory. Can, she it is obliging vysvechivaet to him record of conversations which actually at it or him was not. CHto-something similar is at Efremova in On an edge of the razor if to me memory does not change. And what such syndrome Marfina you know?

Rat
17.08.2004, 16:08
About syndrome Marfina I do not know. Genic memory is another. If she also is (that doubtfully) it is expressed a little differently.

C
18.08.2004, 03:40
Yes. .anonim abrupt at us. I do not think, that the person not having the close attitude or relation to... Can know about Zejgarnik.) Op-paaa....)))))

jimmy
19.08.2004, 03:55
Genic memory... In youth the dream dreamed me, that I gde-in a low premise or room behind the equipment music listen to that, but the equipment any... In general, not a floodlight 203 and not a comet (business was in 70), and then I rise about I pass or I take place on an output or exit from this "submarine", etc. And so some years later, I were exact in the same situation on the item or point of tracking. It we too shall name genic memory... From the future?

Well here
20.08.2004, 16:07
And here a tremor and depressions?? Anything surprising. And it not genic memory, and " zhdushchshchaja memory ". Not " ON an edge of the razor ", and " Lezkie razors ", and not abrupt at us onanim, and the layman.

Rat
21.08.2004, 03:39
Tremor - the basic parameter of fatigue, strong emotions and pathologies of nervous system. A depressive (maniacal) status => suspicion on clinic. Latent memory is at all from that opera. The described phenomenon - a case of a paramnesia which I am at a loss to classify.

Well here
22.08.2004, 17:42
Tremor - the Tremor (tremor) - consensual rhythmic fluctuations in extremities, centuries or blepharons. Distinguish physiological (display sokratitelnoj activity of the muscles supporting or maintaining position of a body in space) and pathological. Last is a sign of diseases of nervous system i/or lesions of a brain (a parkinsonism, a multiple sclerosis). Can be consequence or investigation of chronic poisonings (a narcomania, an alcoholism, industrial harmfulnesses, etc.).
And, to a word skazat-it at all the basic parameter of fatigue and strong emotions. Read matchast.