PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son of 16 years, is rude is insolent, studies without three, n...

SVETLANA
17.08.2004, 23:08
Hello, to my son of 16 years, is rude is insolent, studies without three, but all behaviour speaks that all has bothered him both study and parents. He lives where that in the ideas what that of the, deeply private life it very much affects attentiveness develops impression, that he simply does not hear about what with it or him speak this division disturbs. At home the lovely house boy but I am completely not confident, that he same in the street though street it only school, training, irepetitor, the problem at me instead of at it or him can.

Kiseleva E.J.
18.08.2004, 02:10
Svetlana, whence at you such suspicions concerning your lovely boy? He, what gave an occasion so to think? Or it only your pavors, stories of other mums, at which children at the same age?

Peach
18.08.2004, 12:09
So it is a high time, when both study and parents really nadojdajut

Huch
20.08.2004, 01:57
You put its or his all childhood through a course of sprouts, now was broke.

Buharov J.M.
20.08.2004, 10:56
Hello, Svetlana! That you describe - absolutely normally for this age. Moreover, it is surprising, that such phenomena were found out just now, instead of godom-to two earlier. Your child has grown, it or he and really had the, private life in which he will suppose only those whom will want. To you remains only to accept this fact, and to not try to get at all into this private life compulsorily. Simply constantly let's him feel love and support of you.

Well here
21.08.2004, 01:01
Precisely mummy govorit-at it or her problemaju. Comprehensions sob. The child.

The clever man
22.08.2004, 17:27
Svetlana! Look or see: School + training + the tutor! The Child is loaded there is no place further!!! That "private life" and to tell or say that free time which you see, when he prihodt after school + trainings + the tutor more correctly, And so - that personal time is easier RESPITE between above listed, and house lessons. You will become here doubled! You Come home on four legs or foots - and to you start to climb - " As there at you private life, the sonny? " Can though a little bit to allow to have a rest to the child?