PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, whether there is a standard course of treatment sotsiofobii, frequent depressions?...

Vitaly
14.08.2004, 23:31
Prompt, whether there is a standard course of treatment sotsiofobii, frequent depressions? For example here http: // www. psychiatry. ru/public/socio. html, the list of groups of preparations is given. Or it is necessary to consult at the doctor (psihitra, the psychotherapist)?

Pronin D.A.
16.08.2004, 10:20
Question really actual. We treat under the slogan " a recovery of the patient, instead of illness or disease ", thus using really enough standard set of medicinal preparations. Though selection of a medicine, a dose of a preparation, duration of reception nevertheless is individualized and demands medical observation. The selftreatment to be engaged it is not necessary - possible not only to not reach or achieve result, but also to do much harm to itself. Alternatively it is possible to use homeopathic therapy where at purpose or appointment of a preparation the deep constitutional analysis is spent, allowing to define or determine the correct medicine is unique.

Vitaly
17.08.2004, 17:23
Denis Anatolevich, you can give what probability of treatment?
Whether there are by-effects and how passes or takes place a course? Once it was possible to hear, that it is impossible to work at this time - too strong influence on a brain.

Alain
18.08.2004, 11:15
Excuse, that held in your dialogue, but I wish to pay attention that is 4 h a monthly course on treatment Sotsiofobii. At what at passage of this course it is categorically forbidden to accept medicines, such as Phenazepamum, Tazepamum, Diazepamum, etc. So the alternative is. And a stomach will save up and learn to cope with a phobia independently.

Sergey
19.08.2004, 03:28
And what is this a course, Alain?

Pronin D.A.
20.08.2004, 11:52
Dear Vitaly if you the course of homeopathic therapy please address on mine e-mail interests.

Vitaly
21.08.2004, 18:34
Yes, Alain, it is possible more in detail? I so understand at you bezmedikamentoznaja a psychotherapy? Where it is possible otpisat? Just in case mine vitaly_frenkel@mail. ru
To me actually all the same what it will be therapy, the result, its or his chances, current of process and pobochka first of all is important.
I, having double experience of treatment bezmed. By therapy vse-taki in her it is disappointed

child
22.08.2004, 16:25
Well, Alain, as always, for " salvage of a stomach ":-)) Break in a flat cake, but medicines - nizzja, it too " an easy or a light;a mild way ", eto-that everyone can...