PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I shall begin that to me 19 years and for all this time at men...

Sergey
20.08.2004, 17:29
Hello, the doctor. I shall begin that to me of 19 years and for all this time at me never was sex experience. For the several reasons which I transformed to a huge inferiority complex. Now, certainly, I understand, what is it all was silly - but to get out already there are no forces.
So, the first problem - what banal it will seem - the size of a sexual member. 14 centimeters. Ideas on its or his failure have appeared about three years ago - now, how much or as far as I can connect or bind one with another, they have responded my organism serious problems with the sexual constitution - there is no morning erection, the soft member at a masturbation, etc. If I in time has thought suddenly and has resolved a problem on a root, earlier, maybe, now all has gone absolutely differently. But this trouble so has struck on my not generated teenage character, that after its or her comprehension depressions which tightened or delayed me in a whirlpool of a reflection and other disasters have begun. Now I consider or count, that this unfortunate size was the unique precondition of that has turned out from me now - the nice young man with the erectile dysfunction, the world which has assured absurdity and negligibility of human love attitudes or relations iz-that he gde-kogda-that has read through that: " 14 centimeters of the man are very little for the woman ".
Here my history. I wait for your advice or councils...

Alain
21.08.2004, 22:25
If you perfectly understand the situation in which you have appeared only can leave it or her. How? Whether not having tried or tasted you do not learn or find out it is necessary to believe that when that has been read through. If cannot consult, you will be helped or assisted always by sexopathologists and psychologists. Success to you!

Tatyana
22.08.2004, 15:12
Here that I wish to tell or say: the main thing not the size, the main thing to be able to use. It is necessary for you to find the girl who would understand you and has pulled out from this status. Here then harmony of sex attitudes or relations will open, and all problems will seem silly. Be not afraid to speak about an inferiority complex with the partnyorshej. I once had a young man with a similar situation. Now he my husband, and we are madly happy!