PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to be, please. We live with the husband and my mum in small...

Svetlana
04.08.2004, 22:09
Prompt how to be, please. We live with the husband and my mum in a small apartment. Rooms interfacing. Mum lives in a checkpoint, tries to not stir or prevent to us. The husband likes to include the TV or the tape recorder very loudly (and early in the morning when leaves on job, and in the evening when comes, and in target), I still kak-that suffer or bear it, and mum absolutely zamuchalas, swallows restful, leaves whenever possible the house. No requests and arrangements on it or him operate or work. The husband not only does not wish to diminish a sound (speaks, that to him differently is badly audible), but also does not wish to cover a door (for example, to him it is hot) it Lasts some years. At me already too nerves do not maintain. But he does not go on concessions with any fanaticism. In the rest at all of us bolee-it is less normal. I do not understand it or him, and already there are no forces it to suffer or bear. What with it or this to do or make?

The anonym
07.08.2004, 15:22
The muzhik your mum from light tries to burn out! If it you ustraivaet-suffer or bear.

Ika
10.08.2004, 06:15
You me izvenite, but your husband or not the intelligent person, or dejsvtitelno does or makes it to spite. Can at them with your mother proto bad attitudes or relations. Buy or purchase to the husband headphones.

Svetlana
13.08.2004, 07:18
Me does not arrange, but I do not know what to do or make. And you that would make? (an apartment to not buy or purchase; with the mother-in-law already lived, she at once has survived us) It turns out to get divorced only?

The anonym
16.08.2004, 16:48
And porobujte to tell or say, that to YOU, instead of your mum, is stirred or prevented by music, that you are hurted with a head or something in this sort.

Kiseleva E.J.
17.08.2004, 14:13
Hello, Svetlana! The psychology such science, that in everyone usual behaviour can find reefs, and for the family therapist each family is system and in yours already for a long time there is a failure. Therefore as in one territory lives two systems: mama-the son and muzh-the wife. In any measure of your husband it does not arrange, that mum near by. Though he it is never opened or open about it or this will tell or say, t. To. All taki is its or his mother. And what it is possible to make without words? In your situation - to include more loudly TV, etc. Though the internal reference or manipulation to this. To the psychologist can clear all situation. But again zhe-it is necessary for you?

The anonym
17.08.2004, 20:33
Ike: we to him have bought or purchased Headphones (and to us with mum - berushi), to sense are not present. He really dislikes mum, but - to mine that she is is simple. We live as neighbours, on - it has not turned out to another, she in our business or affairs not vstrevaet, to him does not do or make remarks, they do not communicate almost.

Natalia
19.08.2004, 13:36
- I to your mum can put during lifetime of a bronze monument for such patience. Yes, that you will not bear for the sake of affiliated happiness! And to the husband make demands with not smaller fanaticism, than he to you. Write the schedule of listening of music with the raised or increased loudness and demand strictly it or him to execute. He in hotel or a hostel so would try or taste to a message, quickly it or him in feeling would result or bring. And here there is a speech about your mum and its or her health.

Kiseleva E.J.
19.08.2004, 16:23
Svetlana, excuse me, absolutely zaraportovalas:-)) has now returned on conference and with horror has seen, what not that in general has written. At me today the family was with a similar problem, but there the son and mum. At you it is your mum. In your situation, most likely it is a question of jealousy of your husband in relation to your mum. e. kak-in any way, besides two families also it turns out, that your mum acts kakby as an obex to your husband. He cannot feel to the full the head of the family, therefore as near to it or him one more mistress, namely your mum. Once again I am sorry for my carelessness.

child
22.08.2004, 14:38
Bystrenko in a communicating room!!!
Too any mum at you modest... Or you not all write! Whose apartment?