PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear d-r Beavers! To your opinion very much I trust, therefore about...

Respond, please, doctor Bobrov.
22.08.2004, 07:53
Hello, dear d-r Beavers! To your opinion very much I trust, therefore I address to you. It is a lot of years (about third of my life) there was a depression, a gene. trevozh. Frustration with an agoraphobia (an extreme degree), attacks. 2 questions:
1. The toxic tumour on shchitovidke, (a cat is found out and removed diffuzno-. Almost it has been completely removed). Whether there is a communication or connection of my long status (see above) with substandard education on shchitovidke? Prichina-in the vulnerability of immunity provoked dlit. Depression and a phobia?
2. I am flied or treated by antidepressants from group obrat. Capture of a serotonin. Improvements begin and all is good, BUT the WEIGHT GROWS. He already has increased approximately for 40 % from initial! The BP slow down a metabolism? And glavnoe-WHAT NOW TO DO or MAKE??? To throw lechenie-about it or this there is no also a speech, the truth? But very much obidno-1 problem leaves, another comes...

Bobrov A.E.
22.08.2004, 12:57
"Mutual relations" between illnesses or diseases of a thyroid gland and alarm very uneasy. But are available. Here mass not studied or investigated. Happens, that excision of a thyroid gland promotes intensifying of alarm. But it is far not always, t. To. Often there is also the return. As to an increase in weight I believe, what is it it is not so much result of antidepressive therapy, how much consequence or investigation of a hypothyrosis as a result of paying of thyroidly gland. Address to the endocrinologist. BP SIOZS usually promote weight reduction due to overwhelming influence on appetite.