PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to accustom the husband to not be afraid tra: atsja on the nature? He is afraid, that can for...

Lady
15.08.2004, 15:23
How to accustom the husband to not be afraid tra: atsja on the nature? He is afraid, what can zastukat, and for me in it or this additional kajf?

:-0
15.08.2004, 22:22
Worse than kameshek in a boot can be only peschinka in a condom...

Huch
16.08.2004, 19:23
Such behaviour is more inherent women. You it is casual not Lena from car-care center Kaluga which suggested to borrow or occupy in sex in city centre near museum TSealkovskogo?)

Lady
17.08.2004, 05:46
No, at me other name... So why men of it or this do not like? The variant with sand is swept aside, my husband on a regular basis washes and changes linen... And how sex on a beach? And " an orgasm with cry "? Too is not present?!

Huch
17.08.2004, 10:52
Lady, and suddenly who be will want will join?)
Lady, it is urgently necessary for you will be rarefied)

Huch
19.08.2004, 00:53
Lady such mood since morning? You today badly slept or burn, someone durno influences you.)

Lady
19.08.2004, 12:22
You always so bysto you diagnose, doctor Huch?) you were mistaken, since morning already that's all right, muscles of a femur even have stretched or have dragged out... Painfully now... And messidzh is a reaction to yesterday's walk in park, and more in target on small river...

Huch
19.08.2004, 16:26
Your husband with you can hesitates to be engaged in it or this in public though I do not think?) allocate or remove the husband in a cinema, sit down on penultimate series, and in the middle of film start to do or make minet, is casual" prichmokivaja... It is better than the nature)

Calibre
21.08.2004, 02:56
OK, I shall think...)

Fantazerka
22.08.2004, 12:45
Any cinema not stavnitsja with the nature, especially in the afternoon! My advice or council such: if your husband is afraid to be engaged in sex on the nature, be engaged on the nature in it or this with someone to another:)) and with the husband on krovatke in a missionary pose