PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The problem at me is. I meet the daughter on days off (the Sunday Daddy) daughters...

The anonym
06.08.2004, 07:29
The problem at me is. There is the daughter on days off (the Sunday Daddy) to a daughter of 6 years she me very much likes. Names me always: Papochka Liked and I very much like it or her. We with her always cheerfully walk and we have a good time together. But only we approach or suit to its or her house, she to me so on the adult, speaks: " Papochka, you me at mum and the grandmother do not kiss, and that they me abuse that I am friends of you ". The blood boils at me in veins at these words, and make I can nothing. I am afraid, what is it her will affect or have an effect badly in the further. How to me to react to it I do not know?

Asya
07.08.2004, 20:10
Yes as do not react - though also small your daughter already understands who it or her she likes also whom likes - simply be those with her always the best and most liking father - she grows and soon all will place on places. In could not leave the wife friends - your trouble... But to correct something already it is very complex or difficult - simply do not aggravate a situation and wait - children grow quickly! Success to you!

oshn
08.08.2004, 12:50
Anything so will not wound as parent jealousy, anything so does not treat as time, will pass or take place time, the jealousy will leave, attitudes or relations will be adjusted.

Well here
10.08.2004, 03:35
Yes in any way. Asya of the right.

Alja
11.08.2004, 13:27
Asya of the right. And you eks-is not present the spouse. And it is unimportant iz-for what you have left, but already fact of that you good Papa--the Day off will help or assist the girl to understand in due course feelings of adults. It is confident, that for it or her very important role " Sunday walks " (at school, attitudes or relations with boys will play these lives, at postorenii own marriage or spoilage, etc.). Protect them, appreciate them, do not allow to spoil them. In kontse-the extremities or ends, be cleverer than the wife (you look, and a blood to boil will cease). Also do not forget, that your daughter never can tell or say, that grew in an atmosphere bezottsovshchiny and this will be your merit.
Success to you!

Ira
12.08.2004, 23:55
The blood boils? And you, except for the fan on Sundays, accept any participation in a daughter? What at the wife with her of a problem, know? In sadik or school, to the doctor with her go? And that turns out - the wife all every day routine job on education, and you - pleasant walks on Sundays. Think of it or this, and let your blood will calm down.

The young woman
14.08.2004, 15:50
Ira, I with you do not agree! What attitudes or relations at parents were, it should not be reflected in the child! And that the daddy does not accept participation in education of the child - not its or his fault, and a trouble! Apparently, he likes the daughter and if there was an opportunity - would live with her and brought up! $not very well, what problems at mum and with whom! She had no right to incite the daughter against the father! You though have thought, what is necessary the child between two fires! She in fact likes both of them!
Dear papochka! Calm down! Asya the rights - to boil a blood it is not necessary, but also "to substitute" the girl - too! Kiss behind an angle! Beat all as interesting entertainment! Let it will be yours with her secret! Because mum to not convince, the grandmother too, and you will kiss to spite at them on a kind, and the child will suffer from it or this! They not abuse you, and it or her!!! And to that you will make worse - reflect! Daughters! Be above your conflicts with the former wife! She simply is jealous the daughter of you and does not know, as though to you to salt or do a bad turn! Has found the weak spot! A silly woman, but I very well understand it or her! Excuse, I am a woman, and always I shall be on the party or side of women! But it already other history...:)

Asenka
16.08.2004, 04:00
Oh, I know it, passed or took place, and more time now to pass or take place it is necessary. My son too firstly so with the daddy was friends, what even wished to move to it or him;them. And why? Only because the daddy of money has more, the daddy does not abuse, does not bring up, does not force a room to clean or remove, does not give a bitter medicine and does not force to wash out a nose and to rinse or gargle a throat. Very much to me it was insulting and it is sick. Has passed or has taken place time, my son has understood that to what who likes it or him and who buys its or his love. Now for it or him the most terrible nakazanie-it " you will be so yourself vesti-you will go to live to the daddy ". Now I at it or him the most liked mummy, " as at our place am good ", songs sings in all throat (the hearing is not present) and does not hesitate, because knows, that here it or him LIKE and accept such what he is. And you understand, that at your former wife too st feelings and at it or her too " the blood boils ", and it is not known, to that in this situation is more sick and obidnee. pochemu-that we always think, what is it at us FEELING, and at the others simply such mmaaaalenkie ssssssseeerenkie emotsijki. So, or adjust attitudes or relations with the former wife, or really disappear, only the child to accustom to constant lies too not correctly.

Aliska
16.08.2004, 07:35
Asyas, happens pochen on a miscellaneous. In any case, restriction of dialogue with the parent is dishonest game, where the child, as an agent of finding-out of attitudes or relations between mum and the daddy.

Asenka
16.08.2004, 23:06
It agree completely, Aliska, but in practice it so is difficult for carrying out! Well as to me will cope with this pain when my was or former muzhenek carries to itself a daughter and there its or her my former neigbour, and nowadays its or his bride cajoles? And vsja-that she such dobrenkaja and tender! And dochka-that does not understand, that she from family has withdrawn the daddy... Here also there is a huge temptation to make any meanness or low act. The person is weak...

Aliska
17.08.2004, 04:36
It is weak, but it is not mean initially. As auknetsja, and will respond. Cannot on " drag! " To respond " the world to you! ".

Asenka
18.08.2004, 17:56
That is I have the right to this meanness or low act, you it wish to tell or say? Or me vse-taki to respond " the world to you "? The left cheek to substitute?

Aliska
19.08.2004, 07:57
No, not it I wish to tell or say. Simply do not wait then for the good relation to itself after meanness or low act.

The anonym
20.08.2004, 13:08
Aliska, Asenka not aukaetsja. She just
Responds. To her already auknuli on most do not play about.
Both the neigbour, and the husband.

Aliska
21.08.2004, 12:28
Therefore it is necessary still butters or oils in fire to add? And than it will terminate? If will terminate in general...

Asenka
21.08.2004, 20:46
Yes I also do not wish some butter or oil to add to fire, have simply complained, that will cope with a situation difficultly. Very difficultly. Terribly it would be desirable something to create such podlenkoe. I struggle with these desires, tk I understand them nekonstruktivnost and even a harmfulness. BUT! Very difficultly.

Aliska
22.08.2004, 11:28
I do not know Asyas, to me such it is not familiar. Happens I am angry, but never it would be desirable to do or make meanness or low act. Certainly, it is possible to strike also a word, but nevertheless it is easier for correcting, than, for example, a brick from a roof.