PDA

Просмотр полной версии : JA-the widow 4 years. Recently has met the man of the dream. But mine 12 letn...

Belief
20.08.2004, 06:35
JA-the widow 4 years. Recently has met the man of the dream. But mine 12 years or summer son does not allow to be to me with it or him. Speaks, that itself will choose to me the husband. No arrangements help or assist. I am broken off or lacerated between two liked people. How to me to be?

It is lovely
21.08.2004, 22:00
And what mutual relations at your son with this person? The son does not accept it or him, when that near to you, or at all does not wish to communicate, talk to it or him? It seems to me, that all over again it is necessary to try between them attitudes or relations to establish or install.

Psiheja
22.08.2004, 08:40
In no event children should not dispose of private life of parents! Ours deti-our close friends, native souls or douches, but not Owners! Clearly, that such occurs or happens purely or cleanly with jealousy and selfish reasons. To divide attention, care? Love? The son uses cunning: allow him will to choose, he never will choose, what on-the enemy to itself(himself)?:-)) And when he, in 12 years, will solve the private life? You unless will have the right to impose to him the and to choose for it or him?! And than its or his happiness - is more important than yours? He BOTH are important. And to the same extent. Eto-understand. It is not necessary "to be broken off or be lacerated" - the son voz-but also acts, t. To. Feels, that it or him ASK. And potom-it will be settled. And even if and not utrjasetsja-will go through. And that to him was more clear, and talk to it or him supposedly all should be - fair: you do not interfere with the most important for it or him the decision and business or affairs, on-respects also with yours. Ask, that to him it is more important: That he was happy or enough (by your destiny of the further) or that you were happy (by absence at it or him sympathies at it or this ch-ku)?