PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Nik, your style is familiar to me to a pain... Each comma and everyone kovy...

Emotion Niku
21.07.2004, 13:44
Dear Nik, your style is familiar to me to a pain... Each comma and everyone kovychka, everyone skobochka... The same sequence... In vain you have thought up to yourself the sister though to understand you it is possible. On behalf of the brother (and where she was earlier, a certain girl writes to a underground?), he advertises or promotes the brother, ostensibly on rashvat, on abroads drives about... That frames to him artificial deficiency. I know, you here... Only here under what anybody? Also there is at you no sister is the your literary trash, one in one! Me you will not spend!

Irina
23.07.2004, 13:44
Emotion, finish a hysterics.

Emotion to Irina
27.07.2004, 11:51
I still did not begin it or her, be not put where do not ask.

Irina
28.07.2004, 13:32
Emotion, carries you, stop in time... Tell or Say, that you wish to achieve the posts to address of Nika?

To Irina
30.07.2004, 04:33
And from what you have taken that at Emo a hysterics? She it is simple koe-whom has exposed and has correctly made))) and zasoritelej spaces and without it or her suffices, it is better to them with claims address)))

The anonym
31.07.2004, 09:42
Too I consider or count that is not present at nika nikaokoj the sister it is necessary to be able so to take for a ride, all is good not fools

The anonym
31.07.2004, 23:22
Nik and Emotion - one face! This dual personality also is correctly told or said psihomazohizm.

lerchik-?O??N
02.08.2004, 07:38
Irina, events developed on your eyes. You witnessed how Nik found out attitudes or relations with Maria. Even after has left SHimansky, Nik all could not calm down in any way. Why nobody reproached it or him with a hysteria? He in fact too found out attitudes or relations in a forum, and not in the best image.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 02:59
I do not see the purpose which Emotion would like to achieve. And at Nika there was a purpose (to expose SHimanskogo) and the bases to act so, in what you and were convinced. And even if you consider or count, what Nik were wrong, finding out attitudes or relations here, on a site (though where still it was possible?), what reason of Emotion to repeat its or his mistake or error...

Irina
06.08.2004, 11:07
Lerchik, the previous report was from me and for you.

lerchik-?O??N
08.08.2004, 11:42
Irina, maybe, I am inexact have explained. It was a question what even having achieved the truth (for what to him many thanks), the person has continued prosecution of this girl, but was guided to speak others tseljami-now he already began already absolutely that pursue its or his sister, and in fact it is already personal disassemblies which have a little that the general or common with desire to achieve truths. It also has revolted me and has forced to change the opinion on this person.

Irina
11.08.2004, 05:00
Lerchik, now it was a question of Emotion, do not confuse. Squabbles on a site have really bothered, but to stop wants NOBODY. I at all do not mean Emotion. Look or see - Natalia continually adds maslitsa to fire, the anonymous jokers sneering at Emotion..., and of you I also have noticed some aggression. Even if Nik also has recommended Emo to borrow or occupy in the health (the rights he or not - to judge not to us), whether it can be an occasion for ironical attacks in its or his address? I think, cannot... Yes, and here that else would be desirable to tell or say: if you do not believe or did not collide or face with any phenomenon, it does not mean at all, that it or him does not exist in the nature....

The anonym
14.08.2004, 15:57
)) stand or cost. .esli nik in vseuslyshane puts emo the diagnosis, what illness or disease that there telets in a blood, I consider or count she has the right to ask it or him about it or this, and in what tone they communicate not to us to solve, and are not present at nika any sister same clearly))) emo it and wishes to state him and has the right, will suffice up to it or her to get to the bottom, to losses of such sincere little man

Natalia
14.08.2004, 18:51
Girls, these foolish disassemblies virtual Nikov, Emotions, digging in stale linen have led to leaving or care excellent or different SHimanskogo and other good children or guys. Therefore I against continuation razborok also shall reduce them to jokes. Amin.

Lerchik
14.08.2004, 21:19
I agree with the anonym on May, 13th 2004 17 : 00 : 57. And I too collided or faced with the phenomena of a different sort, the truth I can not tell or say, that it is a lot of. Such people do not require advertising also the Messiah from themselves do not play. Especially they are not engaged in prosecution of the girl and calculation of money of its or her father, they on it simply do not have time.

Irina
15.08.2004, 11:11
To the anonym on May, 13th 2004 17 : 00 : 57. Forgive or excuse, but be you on a place of Emotion, about what PERSONAL you could ask Nika Within the limits of this konfy if to admit or allow, what he really SEES something? Lerchiku: And where you have seen here advertising? On this konfe nobody knows even its or his electron address. Though, if Nik here it or him has published, I am assured, it or him there and then would accuse of imposing own services and would tell or say, that true "Messiahs" (as you were expressed) do not require advertising. And here I see only trouble on health of Emotion. And more, Lerchik, probably, not to us to judge, than clairvoyants during free time from job are engaged. People happen DIFFERENT.

Lerchik
15.08.2004, 20:01
If clairvoyants put diagnoses in an Internet why the journalist cannot in konfe pobyt the psychologist? At least, it was the positive character, kind and little bit ironic. Perhaps, real advantage or benefit of this advice or councils also was not, but there was no also a harm. Anybody offended nobody, and even if there were boorish statements them deleted. Only it is not necessary to tell about red authorization, let though green at Mozhzhevelova will take, me from it or this coldly @ hotly. That that the atmosphere of conference has changed is really a pity, so it, and is far not in the best party or side (((

Irina
16.08.2004, 10:26
Lerchik, it is not necessary to distort. Nik has offered the help of Emotion, and its or her this business already, TO BELIEVE him or not. In case of with SHimanskim, "zhurnalistochka" initially enjoyed confidence due to notorious red authorization. And that has revealed is a deceit, and to accuse Nika that he deceives, not being actually the clairvoyant, I would not become, as while I do not see to it or this the bases.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 15:03
About sisters and brothers: they are - to mine at each person:-))) Nik did not pursue girl Emo never, she sincerely imposed him and liked. Ridiculously and diko to listen or auscultate Lerchika which so promptly protects Maria moreover thus speaks platitudes. Young woman Sadovskaja here spends the day and spends the night under various nikami, but now she has on this full moral right which had no on behalf of lzhe-SHimanskogo under red authorization. Calm down and develop the subjects, which to you on soul or douche. Emo have prompted, does not want, the owner the barin. Yes, by the way, Emotion, Nik knows still a couple of your diagnoses which has forbidden to bear or take out on this crazy site where the lie and denying of all alive rage. You have accused Nika in it or him rpsprjah with Lerchikom that actually was not. And now ponder itself that here occurs or happens, can will reach... SHimansky? As it is interesting! Lerchik, and whether there was a boy? Will suffice toloch water in stupe, all have perfectly understood, that such in the nature does not exist.. . Whether more correctly he is SHimansky with other initials in denevnike Sadovskoj on. ru. At whom dezentirija on this bill, I wish the prompt convalescence:-))) And pripletat Nika to Sadovskoj honour for this character of your history on ZHP is too great: - (((And more one, Emochka, really you think when the adult brother with the sister live together, at them one purposes, plus education of its or his kid they are poorly similar in views? You Are mistaken: - (((

The anonym
20.08.2004, 15:46
Emo, still restrain the ardour and passion. Unless these countries abroad? It at it or him as the house:-)))

Lerchik
22.08.2004, 07:56
I look, at Nika such army of admirers, that SHimanskoj even did not dream:)) Especially amuses that gives out " a couple of diagnoses " "healer" to the friends, medical ethics are good, will tell or say nothing. Anywhere you did not leave, both sat, and sit for a long time at home, " with myself I conduct conversation ":)) Or you there is no recognition in this world? It would be desirable to receive a recognition on a site?:)