PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 23 years, to the husband of 30 years. More than 2 years are familiar hardly. In an afterbirth...

Victoria
20.08.2004, 05:41
Hello! To me 23 years, to the husband of 30 years. More than 2 years are familiar hardly. Recently constantly there are problems and quarrels. I very strongly, madly like it or him. He too speaks, that likes, but, certainly, not so glows, as I. I for a long time have understood, that he the egoist from the big letter. But the life without it or him I do not represent. I very much would like to have from the husband of the child. And he has told or said, that at present is not ready, and at all does not want children. Leave from it or him I can not, because I like! He often happens insincere to me, sometimes humiliates before the friends... How of it or this to get rid? How to me to be?

Elena
21.08.2004, 22:07
To raise or increase the self-rating and to be realized in job, a hobby and t. He therefore does or makes item, that wants, that you allow to wipe about yourselves legs or foots: ((

Bobrov A.E.
22.08.2004, 05:38
You should postratsja to force reckon it or him with you. For the beginning declare the rights to an opportunity to choose that way of life which is pleasant to you. Agree about rules and prospects of mutual behaviour. And more. An extreme agent is your leaving or care from it or him.