PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in general have got confused in a life, I know, that it is necessary for me, but that I did not do or make all...

The barbarian
15.08.2004, 17:01
I in general have got confused in a life, I know, that it is necessary for me, but that I did or made all anything good came to an end. In the past to year has entered University, after, after the first session it was translated to correspondence unit (before session the dean has told or said, that from the first course will deduct 50 protsento), in it to year has not passed or has not taken place on competition, predsetadel to a selection committee has offered another more podhodjashchiju for the girl (a commercial place, one subject is not handed over, on mine spetsalnost he was required), but parents have counted, what is it any trade moreover and platno, but not for a long time it has appeared, that the trade - is excellent or different, new, the staff are not generated yet, have called in University, and there have told or said, that after the middle of September all will be known. Now they to me suggest to go now one (to other city, nearby), and I speak them, that with me dialogue with them will be 10 minutes last, I not from shy ten, but am not enough experience, yes one business parents, another the entrant. And the first uniever I wish to take away dokumenty-nevotrepka terrible, type " debts for correspondence unit - it is normal ", the-teacher on profelno to a subject. Moreover the liked young man has far left couple of days back. Wished to go to local liceum that studies and not ochem to not think, so is not present and there it is not known that buedet, group cannot generate.... At parents is voszmozhnost at to arrange me through rodsvennikov on the budget, but it is inconvenient to them to climb in eyes. And at me huge desire to study, I only also want it or this, but I need day time unit as at us in city is not present the teacher qualified. And here still parents have told or said, what I do not notice how much on me is spent, I agree to go to work, but where??? In general, one idea visits or attends a head: leave the house or in other world, but the liked person stops. Prompt how to live?????

Asya
16.08.2004, 10:01
CHto-something with desire to study at you neponjatki... Has acted or arrived - it was translated or transferred, there was no point - has refused... That in litsey, in University... And in general it appears bojfrend has left here in what a chesspiece.... You any would put the purpose to yourselves also rowing in one direction and that as the young woman in a boat in the middle of a pond turn on one place... The ideas are not present - borrow or occupy from parents - will be on extreme

Asya
17.08.2004, 19:42
CHto-something with desire to study at you neponjatki... Has acted or arrived - it was translated or transferred, there was no point - has refused... That in litsey, in University... And in general it appears bojfrend has left here in what a chesspiece.... You any would put the purpose to yourselves also rowing in one direction and that as the young woman in a boat in the middle of a pond turn on one place... The ideas are not present - borrow or occupy from parents - will be on extreme

Asya
18.08.2004, 10:52

Asya
18.08.2004, 20:56

Asya
20.08.2004, 05:55

Asya
21.08.2004, 11:51
CHto-something with desire to study at you neponjatki... Has acted or arrived - it was translated or transferred, there was no point - has refused... That in litsey, in University... And in general it appears bojfrend has left here in what a chesspiece.... You any would put the purpose to yourselves also rowing in one direction and that as the young woman in a boat in the middle of a pond turn on one place... The ideas are not present - borrow or occupy from parents - at least whom will blame if it will not turn out)))))

Asya
22.08.2004, 02:29
Oh something I raskichalas... Sorry...