PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Year I meet with married the man. There was everyone, t. To. I wanted...

Olga
21.08.2004, 06:33
Hello! Year I meet with married the man. There was everyone, t. To. I wished to be with it or him, and he did not do or make decisive steps. But now names the future wife, wishes to present the parents. I would be happy, if we were together, but he very much liked the wife and sometimes speaks me about it or this, hurting. When I speak him about it or this, otvechet, to not be realized to him, that he the boy and never was with the woman. I am am excited more not so much with their physical affinity, how much their emotional attachment, their love. When he recollects it or this, it is visible, that to him is serious, that all at them has passed or has taken place. And it seems to me, that if he so it experiences, would be glad, that at all of them it was again good. To crying, I arrange stages, and I am afraid to spoil it or this our attitudes or relations. But hold in itself all I can not.

Dana
22.08.2004, 01:44
ne nado berech plohoje prosloje, nado iskatj lucheje buduscheje. jesli on razvelsja, to nikakih problem-ljubite jego, budjte s nim. no jesli on ne idet na razvod, a lish skazki vam veshaet, to begite i poskorej, inace jeschjo dolgo budete plakatj.