PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have met with parenem on ISQ. I did not believe in love on interenetu earlier...

Nastja
19.08.2004, 21:40
I have met with parenem on ISQ. I did not believe in love on interenetu earlier, and now have believed:):). I in general without mind or wit from it or him, also feel that he too. But there is one problem, we very much far apart, but not looking at it we are called back though it and is not cheap, letlm he is going to priehatju. I very much want it or this. To me has bothered to communicate on ISQ, it is simple punishment any. Here I as - at it or him have asked that, that he likes me former or not. He otvetel that feelings not such "explosive" (if so it is possible to tell or say), but peerly likes all. I have understood so to him too have bothered to communicate on rastojanii. On my question, whether he is assured or confident that he wishes to arrive oivetil that boitsja to be disappointed t to in its or his dreams jadlja it or him the ideal, I am afraid togozhe. How to me pereosilit this pavor?????? I like it or him but already there are no forces to communicate virtually, but the pavor that all will fail present at both of us. I in general have got confused. I do not know as to enter the given situation Prompt

Irka
20.08.2004, 03:49
And you have exchanged photos? And that I here too so have been enamoured on interentu, without an exchange of a photo. And when have met, has understood not that, it, at all that. One business beautiful words to write, and drugoe-to behave in a life. Neither taste, nor a step, rasping, as a bear, and a gait... .luchshe to not speak at all. Vobshchem I have returned from such occurring and ponjala-my husband samyj-most... Here so.

Well here
20.08.2004, 14:21
Well and a silly woman you, Nastja!!! (((((((Voblin, (ide he, by the way?))), ur. dy-that! ((((((
It not love. It is carrots.

kuka
21.08.2004, 05:34
As it is called ICQ, differently you would not meet it or him. Can - dreams you?