PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How it is possible will recover from megalomania? And whether in general illness or disease it at that level...

Light
18.08.2004, 01:52
How it is possible will recover from megalomania? And whether in general illness or disease it at that level, that I consider or count myself as very not ordinary person, with not simply good external given, and beautiful, and thus when business or affairs concerns or touches that it does not see someone or does not appreciate (-to mine), I am long about it or this think, cannot calm down, and sometimes, only with a view of the proof of the unearthly appeal, I can make advances to an opposite floor, not caring at all about the one who series (for example, when I with the friend gde-that) or about what during that moment I make impression. For example, I wish to like someone if I do not see the instant reaction caused or called by my occurrence, I do or make all for this purpose, down to bed.. Kak-that has occurred expression " moral insanity ".. And still it seems, what is it the inferiority complex which has appeared in children's and youthful years when the parent (daddy) did not praise but only criticized, and in down and ashes so arms or hand fell though something to do or make... How to be? I understand, what is it finely and silly, only I can not reconcile.. Another problemja - denying of people. For example, my friend expresses the opinion on any question if it does not coincide with mine, I can embarrass (intentionally) derisively and tactlessly it or him, that is called categorically I do not accept opinion and the actions not similar to mine. I live by a principle, I am always right, and all world - for me. An egocentricity... Or it is simple zatsiklennost in itself. In general, so putanno I explain, that itself have not understood, that have told or said:) Nevertheless, it would be desirable to ask, as it is possible, not resorting to the internal help of psychotherapists (not so them I like, 4 has already changed for the 25 years or summer life) and medicines, spravlsjatsja with situations. All falls iz-and it or this.. The friend irritates.. . Because lives in the world, it is far from the ground and I am tired it or him to pull on light because generally it is closed and is silent, giving to me raspinatsja, at the same time mentally as it has appeared, with me disagreing because at it or him strange mum, nervous any and has not admired with me sufficiently when has seen which gives pleasure to me to perturb and "nerves" even more, one derisive steadfast view or any very confident statement, the old-fashioned daddy who has imparted to him the belief, so he too lives by a principle " has kissed - marry ", and me this correctness kills, I like all bright, eseloe, fast, and he sluggish, likes to happen together, instead of in the companies to read the book, which "load" and to listen to similar music, and in general female perception of a life, besides irresolute and bezinitsiativnyj and so would be desirable sometimes to cast away force and to become simply conducted defenceless.. . In general, we can not come to the compromise because most likely I badly try to make it. To interestingly me how to live further, if now so much not solved or unresolved problems? Can give birth to the child?.....) thanks.

Alexey
18.08.2004, 22:27
Light, it not megalomania. It is quite probable, that such behaviour is caused or called by constant criticism of the father during your education, the same concerns or touches also to your reaction to the statement of the opinion which are not conterminous with yours. What has forced you to change already 4 h psychotherapists, in fact your problems can be successfully solved at internal job?.

Light
19.08.2004, 12:44
There was a depression. Still there was a loss of, with a derealization, derersonalizatsiej, denying of (I do not remember as it the most interesting is called), that at this denying all the same felt, that everyone should fall to my legs or foots, without dependence how I to myself concern. Still there was bulimija-an anorexia, a neurosis of obsessional statuses, stresses. At internal job I am more deeply tightened or delayed in the problems and strongly I strain, when there is a job with feelings. And during rest from psychotherapeutic job and prizhivanija, so to say, the feelings as though revealed after analysis of various situations I become other person whom in due course again something is not pleasant to me. For example, I have got rid of a complex of fault (not up to the extremity or end, but earlier he was such, that it was possible to die of one it or him), and became boundless. CHto-something like loss of any moral and moral foundations. I do not understand, that is good and that is bad, though in the theory them I differentiate.. When was timid, wished to become "otorvoj", became otorvoj, - it is not pleasant, I start in every possible way itself to justify. My friend recently has told or said, that I an angel, in his opinion, though when have met, opinions were perfect or absolute another about me.. And I have recollected, that this angel had sex contact to its or his best friend...

Alexey
21.08.2004, 05:08
Rich bouquet. It seems to me, that job of psychotherapists with all it or this was successful, was conducted in a correct direction, but was not harmless for you. From here your dissatisfaction with changes. Probably, you should vse-taki continue harmonization of the person by means of the psychologist, probably, practising school in which it is possible to do without frequent immersing of the client in injuring experiences.