PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has dreamed me today, that saw an air crash. samalet fell on fabrichn...

klava
16.08.2004, 05:42
Has dreamed me today, that saw an air crash. samalet fell on a factory warehouse. Has seen in news in the morning - the cargo Ooze has failed.
Till September, 11th of 2 weeks saw dreams with falling planes on end. In an interval 2 3 days in my dreams have fallen 3 planes. Certainly I already reflected - to what it and what is it can foretell in my life? I already worried. In fact as a matter of fact is there should be what that ruin... But planes have fallen then really... Whether there are at you similar dreams?

AP
16.08.2004, 14:32
In a dream to us often show the future.

b.yz
17.08.2004, 18:08
Klav, prophetic dreams do not happen, unfortunately. It is impossible to glance in the future. And if interesno-" Interpretation of dreamings " olden time Frejda-one of few good (really) books on this subject, is written simply.

Herring
18.08.2004, 06:08
Biz, I do not know, how about "prophetic", but there are dreams which very much are for a long time remembered. Nothing occurs or happens simply so. To me before I have married for a year has dreamed one dream... .neprijatnyj, but beautiful)) has now passed or has now taken place let-I it or him remember six, and I to you skazhu-approximately and it has turned out... Can, the truth, it of that I like mysticism.)

b.yz
19.08.2004, 03:27
Dreams it dream the person always, et the normal phenomenon. I had such dreams, that I precisely remember, that that occured or happened to me became very a shame to me, but here that is concrete and kogda-for the life of me, I do not remember. And here sensation I remember! And, as dreams at the person improbable set it quite estesstvenno, that an event the nearest event kogda-nibud also will coincide that could dream. Or as at tebja-extraordinary bright dream which has fallen gde-those it is deep in memory "became more active or was activated" through any time

kuka
19.08.2004, 22:58
And at me such interesting dream was - about 15 years ago but as shchas I remember...
I went fermented gde-that in VERY PACIFIED place, white space, any tanks parallelepipednye type of aquariums - the colors of a copper vitriol fallen asleep by granules cost or stand, and in them persons all known are based, with a press or seal of a pacification on faces zakrytoglazyh... And - it is visible only a head, ostalnoe-gde-that in granules.
I remember precisely - Makarevicha saw, the others - I do not remember... WELL here, also I pass or take place through a wall, and I get in the real bedroom, only not from an input or entrance - namely through a wall, more likely even - through an angle...
On a bed the husband sleeps, I lay down too - to sleep it would be desirable, and I feel, that between us someone lays, like I to it or him;them closely, and someone or someone else is.
I AWAKE it or him and I speak - look or see, it seems to me, someone between us lays. He looks - and same you speak " Yes... " And again falls asleep.
I have a seat on edge or territory of a bed - and I see - indeed I...
And such wild desire to incorporate in one.
Also I start to try to squeeze into a body... It does not turn out in any way. And then flash any, type of a lightning, feeling of pavor piercing is literally - an instant, and - it has turned out...
After that I have woken up. I remember this dream very precisely till now...

By the way, during this period I yet have not read through book Moudi " the Life after mors ". Then, when read - many similar descriptions of experiences have found.

JUlka
20.08.2004, 04:49
And when dead in a dream come, my grandfather talked to me. At me already any presentiments have appeared bad, vsyotaki died. There was he simply wished to say goodbye and forgive or be excused and forgive;say goodbye and excuse;be excused and excuse. Last time I saw it or him looked younger and happy, we all the night long have spoken and have cried for pleasure that have understood each other. I have woken up hours per 5 mornings, with wet eyes and such pacification on soul or douche - as now I remember this feeling. I not chyoknutaja, and probably would not believe if have heard it from whom that another. And that that in a dream mozhna the future to see, so it for sure. My father always expects in a dream of trouble, everything, all is literally up to trifles. The truth it to him is simple so from arms or hand does not descend or go, he very much experiences, all knows, and to correct not in forces. Dreams it is very interesting. And in fact there are people which them at all do not see.

b.yz
20.08.2004, 07:49
2 Cooks " the Life after mors " - delirium natural. Very bad and dishonourable book, it is not necessary to be guided by it or her. ((((((((((((((

kuka
21.08.2004, 04:46
So I am not guided, it is simply surprising as have coincided. There was no that at others was after clinical mors to be guided:)))))))))))))
Simply interesnenko it was read through, and shchas and I do not remember nichyo