PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! Respond me, whether it is possible to recover from a bisexual. I married 4 go...

Karina
07.08.2004, 06:29
People! Respond me, whether it is possible to recover from a bisexual. I married 4 years, but terribly pull to little men of the floor. It would be desirable to save family, to be exclusively with the husband but while I can do or make nothing, I am split on two polovinki. When it concerns or touches only bodies - all right, but here dushu-that will not saw!

Lina
10.08.2004, 05:54
And you already tried or tasted with women, or only want?

stasja
12.08.2004, 10:36
I only liked men, and here now, similar, the woman very much to like me... And not in general!, and ONE!!!!
I can designate it as LOVE!! Also what to undertake I do not know!!!

Tanja
13.08.2004, 18:05
To do or make nothing! Because to make anything it is impossible! I same and too married both a daughter am also the husband all knows. We went to the psychoanalyst both me and to him have told or said: it is not treated! To find a way out it is necessary. If the husband does not know that better that did not know. I is jealous but understands that without it or this I cannot live. While I am was insolent or keep but he understands that I when nibud I shall find the girl-friend... He will be well informed about all.

Karina
15.08.2004, 08:44
Certainly, Lina, I tried or tasted with women and I without mind or wit from it or this! These are absolutely different worlds: affinity with the woman in any it is not similar to affinity with the man.

Tanja
18.08.2004, 02:36
Karina I have not understood in what a problem? Do not wish to change to the husband?? Or what?? Like to itself nazdorove! Communicate on krovatka. ru with such as you! It is better to change with the woman than with the man to the liked husband. By the way and to him (if learns or finds out) it will be easier to forgive or excuse change. .a as about sex three together? You, your girl-friend and your husband..

Shimanskij O.I.
21.08.2004, 04:37
Dear Karina! The Question which you mention or touch;affect, complex or difficult and is not a subject to the immediate or simple decision. First it is necessary to define or determine the nature of your interest, to pass or take place special test tasks... The good expert concerning a bisexual, homosexuality is "Sexopathologist" advising here in conference Dmitry Dmitrievich Isaev. I advise you to address to it or him;them.