PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Katyas, all not so is terrible. If there is a love, then any prostitute not well...

__
04.08.2004, 04:00
Katyas, all not so is terrible. If there is a love then no prostitute is necessary. And if is not present? To take the girl, to warm, popolzovatsja and to throw? It is possible not for one day, certainly. There mesjats-another. There is a danger that will get used, the truth. All for it or her will pass or take place more hardly. So is more fair?!!! As to intelligency and prostitution. It already Vasilise. Recently read clause or article - "Geisha Shalyapin". About the liked prostitute of the singer in Japan. It is possible certainly and to not name Shalyapin the intellectual. Then whom?

Vaska
05.08.2004, 05:59
Its or His geisha it is a pity. 8 (All life to like one is probably illness or disease

vita
05.08.2004, 20:10
Correctly, with the prostitute is more fair. If polzueshsja-pay.

Katya
06.08.2004, 08:23
And if there is no love - that unless with the prostitute she will appear? Also be not afraid poistaskatsja on such women, and then the normal girl to itself will not admit you?

VA
06.08.2004, 23:55
Katya, speech not about me) Now I have expressed the point of view of the friend. Does not search for love vashche) the Love is emotional dependence of one person on another. Dependence is necessary to you?)

Crafty
07.08.2004, 06:40
Yes, with the prostitute is easier and more fair. And the love should not be afraid, wait, hate, push away, or naoborot-to call... It is such feature... When will come - not before conversations will be:)))

Reflecting
08.08.2004, 00:26
VA, it is a pity your friend... Will die, and a life and will not feel...

C
09.08.2004, 16:03
VA, you are right stopudovo. My case. When there were partings with girls (for the different reasons) not so was felt. With bludnitsami is more fair.
And to wait the love with suhostoem-it is not healthy.
podom in the sexopathologist with questions about premature
Shot obrashchjatsja..

VA
10.08.2004, 04:54
You are mistaken, reflecting. There another, the love was, kajfu has not brought. The Brazilian passions, pink sopli (it is opposite to look, fie), forgets about job, about friends. Give et we shall leave to women, let they sljuni start up)

Reflecting
10.08.2004, 23:43
Mogem and to leave, it only will not turn out... And the immemorial choice between druzmi and liked always will be... And I perhaps in one of characteristics of meaning of the life so without problems did not push job...

VA
11.08.2004, 23:01
It is possible to add safely to reflecting cautious) unless job is not an agent of self-expression of the person? It is bad, when et only extraction of agents of existence)

Reflecting
12.08.2004, 17:55
Badly... Naturally badly... But what to do or make if for the majority indeed... And especially if at you family and you not raspaltsovan...

VA
13.08.2004, 06:00
I press an arm or a hand. .-the muzhik! Forgive or excuse such familiarity) and poluchitsja-it will not turn out to leave, it is necessary to try)

Vasilisa Strelnikov
14.08.2004, 02:01
About Shalyapin I know nothing. Though about celebrities such ponapishut! For example, I all still doubt, whether hurted or was ill;was sick Lenin a lues... And pishut, however... It is very correctly noticed what to like one ALL ZHIZN-the diagnosis. Further. Tell or say, prostitutes can like? Having worked even year, they are capable to save mentality can then Like the Man? I against any use and operation of the person by the person! In occasion of, that is better " pomotrosil and has thrown " or has bought or purchased, I think, the first is better, because the person anyhow enters HUMAN MUTUAL RELATIONS (let even the lowest), instead of attitudes or relations as tovar-the seller. Besides, by that Shalyapin had a liked prostitute probably there too it is a question of ATTITUDES or RELATIONS.

VA
14.08.2004, 09:53
The namesake, yes like as attitudes or relations pokupatol-the seller also are thought up by people) couples did not observe still them anybody in fauna) and with prostitute Shalyapin amusing history. It has been enamoured in the Japanese young man, in every possible way avoided the official duties, but it or her all the same reserved)

Vasilisa Strelnikov
15.08.2004, 04:49
VA! I meant attitudes or relations between the man and the woman. The person should not be the goods, especially in the modern world. When recollect deep historical roots of prostitution kak-that for a moment recollect roots sutenyorstva. If earlier it there were tyotushki and procuresses, now full and healthy men (besides!) . And in general a mafia, I shall tell or say to you, and rabotorgovlja.: (Now you will seldom meet prostitutku-the single (type JAkovlevoj from Interdevochki). In prostitution involve. I shall agree what to involve it is possible the person not ripened, juvenile or frankly silly. But then especially if the man understands it and all peerly uses sex. Services of the prostitute it is possible to reflect on its or his level and inquiries in a life, about its or his abilities is high-grade TO COMMUNICATE with the woman. By the way, same concerns and to the women, using boys on a call. Besides when speak about prostitution as about the most ancient trade, me on mind or wit comes, as wars, and murders are delayed too itself with mankind in centuries or blepharons. Also what?

VA
16.08.2004, 19:13
Oh, should not be the goods, idealistka the darling) the Healthy football player whom buy and is sold by clubs not the prostitute? And any, working on whom or. And dazh the owner of firm as it is obliged to think about interests of the client and to work in its or his interests. Here sells both time, and the body, and even ideas. And it is more than employees. And that who is proud of the " cleanliness and nobleness " simply itself(himself) deceive. All initially goods while is tovarno-monetary attitudes or relations. And all question to be on sale more dearly or expensively and to buy or purchase more cheaply. And the whoremasters are, as managers scha are called) And always was. Also will be. And prostitutes scha become and with higher education, instead of zatjukannye girls. And however or as among them studentok? And advanced, liberated, osoznanno going on it.

Vasilisa Strelnikov
18.08.2004, 05:39
VA! To sell the work (physical, intellectual, creative) and to sell the telo-it not the same. Trud-there is no prostitution. prostitutsija-it is sale sex. Services, a body. The higher education - not panacea from nonsense is known as, that. That osoznanno and it is joyful to be engaged in prostitution, it is necessary to have a special warehouse of mentality. For the overwhelming majority of women to give itself directly for money, t. e. "Job" is seryoznoe test, a barrier dividing a life "up to" and "after". I worked in the center of the psychological help to women and saw some number of prostitutes, and many have already stopped this "job" 1 10 years ago, many were resulted or brought by husbands... This very sad show, believe.

VA
18.08.2004, 18:14
Vasilisa, it is simple very dirty job. Serious and unpleasant psychologically. The client of the prostitute uses one parts of a body at it or her, the client of the mason il the artist uses others at them. Whether the person Here again will more important find the consent with itself. To the prostitute it is more complex or difficult. Education, morals presses. Another is easier, the society approves their work officially. Here also it turns out, that at this job there are il what the consent with itself on a drum or reel, il those who has told or said - my body not is yet "I".

Vasilisa Strelnikov
20.08.2004, 01:41
VA! When soglasi in itself on a drum or reel, and the body separately from I so to it or this the name certain is is even better. A schizophrenia. By the way, and among patsintok psihushek too it is a lot of prostitutes, but there a little other mechanism of hit in brothels.

VA
21.08.2004, 03:26
Vasilisa, sorri. I simply suddenly have realized, that here not a place and not time for this dispute. I recognize, that was wrong)