PDA

Просмотр полной версии : stasja, and you did not try to treat a head?...

Kisa
13.08.2004, 13:52
stasja, and you did not try to treat a head?

THE FAST URGENT PSYCHIATRIC HELP
14.08.2004, 05:52
Hello, "stasja" - selector " Masha "! And we are doctors of your soul. Call (03)!

stasja
15.08.2004, 09:22
Yes, Glafirja, yes. We with you of one breed also are firmly tied sudboju:-)

THE FAST URGENT PSYCHIATRIC HELP
16.08.2004, 18:40
"stasja" if you do not have telephone set or you have forgot (or never were able) to use it or him write the exact address, and we do not know that, where for you to send transportation.

stasja
17.08.2004, 03:49
Such huge bukvitsy, very many joyful emotions! Gla-masha, and what to you so nevterpezh? If diarrhea has attacked, so run in tubzik and if gets has found, cause personal neotlozhku, only do not forget baaalshuju a money to prepare:-) the private or individual psychiatry treats Such silly women only for green:-)))

Stase - Glafirja
17.08.2004, 10:08
Your interpreting of a name about () was gone strongly on soul or douche. Who here caused the mournful spirit which has sat up behind lethal job even in voskrese-e-e-ne (she has sung a metal voice)??? It I about itself. stasja. I have no habit of anybody to offend (if only ochen-very much will not ask; well, or if will make meanness or low act on a life). So, we with you of one blood - you and I!:))
And here Antoshka-that really was gone... It is possible a question for you: And why you so longly and remedilessly search for "Masha"? Than she you so reserve? I have many familiar Mashas. Want, I shall share:)))

glafirja-?Oa?N
18.08.2004, 06:39
And what such "gets"? We derevenskija, it is not known...

Pashka
19.08.2004, 15:20
Staska! Pliiiz! Whence about a hare topotuna you know? The fairy tale such or gde-heard that? If heard, where? Pliiiz!

Marushchak the Florin
20.08.2004, 19:27
Glashka sticks out in an Internet day, and on others brings down. And all its or her advice or councils are reduced voedinno as: and uvas in an apartment gas, and at you heavy detsvo, and at you strong and despotic mother, and uvas proctal or anal sec. SHo you esteem, all pljas on one lad. Except for rodakov and genetics, the person still should have brains, instead of the learnt book chatter
At you in an apartment gas, and at you glafiri on all konfushkah that heavy detsvo, strong and despotic mother. SHo you esteem, all pljas on one lad. Except for rodakov and genetics, the person still should have brains, instead of the learnt book chatter. You will be read and obhohocheshsja. Vsezde will insert two cents and that at the cheapest course. Beat the that another's were afraid.

Gl. Marushchaku
21.08.2004, 02:48
Well, have hammered, have hammered absolutely. Everyone in fact vse-taki advises, that can:)))
Any more I shall not be, time you such: ((((