PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt how to act or arrive. To me almost 16, but I already 100 % the loony. At me...

help mi
15.08.2004, 03:45
The doctor, prompt how to act or arrive. To me almost 16, but I already 100 % the loony. At me some years a problem with a dream (more likely psychological), I terribly do not get enough sleep, I very emotional, iz-for each songs can become sumasshedshe-cheerful, can roar a floor of hour. I very vulnerable - when to me speak mucks I swallow tongue and I cost or stand with tears on eyes. I do not believe, that the world so is rigid or severe. You do not think, that I the derelict, I at school with many am friends, I study normally, everyone like me. And so, further: at me sharp differences of mood, I cannot understand, that I want, in the spring at me was wild depra and I began to cut arms or hand up to a blood - me it consoled pochemu-that... Since then happens I cut, when it is bad. I terrible idealistka, fanatka, ready to die for the sake of the idol - roar almost every evening - at school I get tired diko - we up to 6. Dances, singing both td and tp. At me a heap of complexes, but almost everyone consider or count me BEAUTIFUL. I can easy read at a lesson, and then suddenly I start to redden, rattle and I start to roar. At me a depression almost every Friday. Stress every day. + at me still everything, that happens in awkward age - you know. vobshchem, a full bouquet of psychosises. I once a month think of suicide, but more likely it not seryozno, I simply wish to draw attention of parents. They speak - you nervous, but do or make nothing. In the mornings we pass Gannushkina and, you will not believe, me pulls there as a magnet. In these quiet greenish walls where nobody will offend where it is not necessary to struggle constantly where it is quiet. I do not know, that to me to do or make..... It I all is fair napisla, sincerely. I do not speak, that at me a problem - is possible or probable, I have thought up them, but they are also to me badly - a life not in pleasure and it that at us is a lot of money, I worked as model earlier, I study well (except for algebra =) the guy at me remarkable both td and tp. What to do or make?

Christina
18.08.2004, 12:38
Most likely you simply very emotional person, and it is difficult to you to operate or control the emotions. In occasion of to cut ruki-it already is more serious, not clearly as to that, you these acts wish to prove, in fact only will suffer and only to yourself do or make is worse! Scars that remain, then in years five, ten so zhelet will be about the not considered actions. I advise you myself to like and accept, such kakja you are, and glavno to learn to operate or control the emotions! If it to you not under force, address to the psychologist personally! In it or this is not present that bad, on the contrary, the psychologist will help or assist you to understand itself! Success!

Olja
19.08.2004, 00:51
The little girl, your problem easily cleans or removes a psychotherapy at the good doctor, but not the psychologist for some sessions. Success!

Oksana.
21.08.2004, 01:11
Hm..
Greetings!
Pancake, I learn or I find out myself at your age - well one to one!! And you think, that now something has changed!?!?! No!!!!!!!!!!!
To me 22 years, with parents how much I remember myself were AWFUL PROBLEMS!! I 5 years studied far from parents, well here, thought that all will pass or take place, but on homing all - new..
Also I killed and that only I did not do or make. All considered or counted me always very beautiful, and always something did not suffice me.. But I know that, the truth that did not suffice me, I wished to enter always theatrical, and without the parent consent to that I could not act or arrive there. As though I lived??
And they did not give me on that consent, considered or counted it as dullness. All in institute parents prophesied me the big future at theatre, but only not..

If you want, write to me Ksusha91@yandex. ru